It is being told that Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has spoken to Baba Ramdev twice. After which the matter got settled.
After the announcement of Acharya Balakrishna that the proposed Patanjali Food Park was taken out of Uttar Pradesh’s Greater Noida, the UP government appeared in the movement. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath intervened himself in this matter and stopped the matter from growing.
The Chief Minister said that the proposal for Food Park has almost been completed. There are some minor bottlenecks, which will be dealt with soon. It is being said that after talking to CM, Baba Ramdev was also satisfied and talked of not taking Food Park out of UP.
Also Read: Patanjali wants to buy Ruchi Soya Deal
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, instructing Ramdev to stop the matter from proceeding, instructed the officials to present the proposal related to it in the next meeting of the Cabinet.
The government had given Patanjali Ayurveda company to establish 465 acres of food and herbal park on Yamuna Expressway. On behalf of Patanjali, the Yamuna Expressway Authority has requested the transfer of 50 acres of land from this land to the Food Park as per the plan of the Center. Since the allocation of land to the company was made from the cabinet, therefore, separate transfer of any part can also be done by the cabinet.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev back Kimbo App from the Market, after one day launch
Meanwhile, on Tuesday, Balkrishna stirred up saying that due to the apathy of the state government, the mega project has been canceled by the central government. It also said that Patanjali decided to take the project apart.
Also Read: After Sim Card Baba Ramdev launches Messaging app KIMBHO
Sources said that CM took Balakrishna’s allegations very seriously and immediately talked to Baba Ramdev. In the next cabinet meeting, he informed about the permission for land transfer related action.
On the issue, Anup Chandra Pandey, Commissioner of Industrial Development and Industrial Development, says, “Allocation of Patanjali’s Mega Food Park has not been canceled. The state government will decide on the issue of land transfer in the next meeting of the Cabinet. The problem has been solved in the case.
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Patanjali Products For Height Growth
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Patanjali Treatment for Heart Blockage
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Treatment for High Blood Pressure
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali hair products list – Top 20 best baba ramdev products for hair
- Best Yoga for Sciatica Pain – By Baba Ramdev – Fast Result Exercises
- Baba Ramdev Set Up Record on Fourth International Yoga Day in Kota, Rajasthan
- Best Patanjali Products for Skin – Herbal Products
- Patanjali Arogyavardhini Vati benefits, Dosage, Side Effects and Reviews
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Products for Hair Removal – Usage and Price
- Best Piles Medicine in Patanjali – Swami Ramdev Products
- CM Yogi Government Wants Time Till 30 June To Complete Formalities Related To Food Park
- Checkout Patanjali Facial Kit, Price, Reviews – Best Skincare Products
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil benefits, side effects, Price and Reviews – Hair growth
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price