Full name – Ramkishan Ramnivas Yadav
Birth – December 26, 1965
Birthplace – Syed Alipur, District-Mahendergarh, Haryana
Father – Ramnivas Yadav
Mother – Gulabo Devi
Baba Ramdev Biography
Swami Ramdev is a famous person now. He is known by name “Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev“. He is born in Alipur in 1965 in Mahendragarh district Haryana. Ramdev is known as a famous Yaga guru, Hindu master and an Indian. He has more than thousans of followers which shows their presence in the Yoga camp held by Baba Ramdev. He is the founder of “Divya Yoga Temple Institute“, Whose main objective is to promote yoga amongst people.
His birth name was Ramkishan Yadav. He took primary education from Shahjadpur School of Haryana and later he joined the Gurukul of Khanpur village to bring Yoga and Sanskrit education. As a result, after taking education he announced the formation of a Sannyasi and adopted his present name.
After that, he visited Jind district of Haryana and Joined Kalwa Gurukul. Their he started Yoga training for the villagers of Haryana for free of cost.
Also Read: Biography of Acharya Balkrishna
Baba Ramdev spent many years studying Indian ancient culture and traditions, as well as meditation, penance, and self-made yoga. He also established Patanjali Yogapeeth in Haridwar. Patanjali Yogpeeth is an ayurvedic institution that researches the power of Yoga and Ayurveda. It also provides free services to the surrounding villagers.
Baba Ramdev’s educational program Also shown on channels such as faith and other TVs Channels such as G network, Sahara One, and India TV, as well as the masters, continue to take yoga camps from across the country and abroad. In 2007, KITT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) University honored Swamiji with a doctorate degree for important contribution in the science of Vedic science.
This is an institution which has been established to practice and research on Yoga and Ayurveda. In India only, it has two campus, Patanjali Yogpeeth-I & Patanjali Yogpeeth-II, along with it is also established in the UK, US, Nepal, Canada, and Mauritius. Ramdevji founded Patanjali Yoga Back Institution (UK) in 2006, whose main objective was to propagate Yoga in the UK. For this, the Scottish land was also provided to them.
Also Read: Anulom-Vilom Pranayama steps and benefits
I hope you will like our page “Baba Ramdev Biography”. Then please like our Facebook page & share on Whatsapp.
- Best Yoga for Sciatica Pain – By Baba Ramdev – Fast Result Exercises
- Top 5 Yoga to Prevent and fight with Cancer
- Top 5 Yoga to Make your Heart Healthy
- Baba Ramdev best yoga for back pain
- Garudasana (Eagle Pose) Yoga – Steps, Benefits and Caution
- Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Ardha Matsyendrasana Benefits and steps (Half Lord of the Fishes Pose)
- Baba Ramdev Gomukhasana (Cow Face Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Padahastasana Yoga Benefits and steps – Hand to Foot Pose
- Utkatasana Yoga Method, Benefits & Caution
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayama steps and benefits
- Bahya Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Bhastrika Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Method and Benefits of Udgeeth Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama (Humming Bee Breathing) steps and benefits
- Dandasana (Staff Pose) steps and benefits
- Dhanurasana Yoga: Steps, Benefits and Precautions
- Padmasana (Lotus Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Makrasana Yoga Steps & Benefits