Patanjali SIM card – Yoga guru Baba Ramdev will now make a comeback in the telecom sector. Patanjali of Baba Ramdev and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), the Indian telecom company, has launched indigenous SIM card. In fact, Patanjali has signed an agreement with the complete indigenous telecom company BSNL, which will provide special facilities to the officials and employees working in the Patanjali-based organizations and Patanjali companies in the country, on behalf of the BSNL.
It has been issued by Patanjali‘s press release that it is under the indigenous campaign of the company. Its purpose is to promote the use of indigenous goods in the country. For this purpose, the company has tied up with BSNL. At present, this SIM card will be available to employees of Patanjali Ayurveda Company only. In a few months, it will be launched for the general public throughout the country.
The name of this SIM is ‘Swadeshi Smriti Sim Card‘. BSNL has launched the new Recharge Pack ‘Patanjali BSN – 144’ on Tuesday (May 29th). ‘Patanjali BSN-144’ will be available in three value classes – Rs 144, Rs 792 and Rs 1584.
In this recharge pack, customers will get unlimited free voice call facility. Also, it will be roaming free too. Not only this, according to BSNL, in this recharge pack, in addition to 2 GB of data every day, 100 SMS free will be available till Limited time.With a prosperity SIM card, the customer will also get 2.5 lakh medical and Rs 5 lakh life insurance. On Tuesday, BSNL tweeted with its official account and gave information about two new offers found on this SIM card.
According to BSNL, for recharge of Rs 144, the validity limit of recharge of 30 days, recharge of Rs 792, validity limit of 180 days, whereas the recharge limit of 1584 rupees will have validity limit of 1 year. Upon taking any of these plans, users will get free voice call and SMS facility up to the validity limit of the recharge.
The benefits of this special plan can only be raised by members or members of Patanjali-India Swabhimaan Trust, Patanjali Yog Samiti, Women Cell, Youth India, Patanjali Kisan Seva. To purchase this, Patanjali employees will have to go with their Patanjali ID or subscription fee document on their Customer Service Center (CSC).
In the telecom sector in the country, there is a competition to facilitate the customers. In the same episode, Airtel has recently announced its free voice call for 28 days on the recharge of 249 rupees and free 2 GB internet data and other facilities every day. Reliance Jio is not behind this competition. Reliance Jio has declared free 2 GB internet data on the recharge of 198 rupees for free, 28 days free unlimited free voice call. Similarly, Vodafone has announced to give 2 GB 4G / 3G internet data and unlimited voice call for up to 28 days on the recharge of 255 rupees.
Let me also tell you that some media reports claimed that Patanjali had launched his own SIM card. To which Patanjali has cleared all the confusion, it has cleared that the company has not launched any SIM card, but Ramdev launches the SIM card of BSNL on Sunday. The company is just working with BSNL to carry forward the indigenous campaign.
Insurance for 5 lakh
Customers using this SIM card will be given life insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs and health insurance cover of Rs. 2.5 lakhs. Ramdev spokesman SK Tijarawala said that he is going to open his shops of indigenous clothes soon. The entire range will be available for children, women, and men in these stores. The company has set a target of Rs 5000 crore for the sale of the first year. Tijarawala said that the company will sell the clothes made from the machine, in addition to hand-woven fabrics, in the first place, which will include clothes made from denim.
Will sell cloths, target of 5 thousand crore
Paridhaan will be the name of the new store
Tijarawala said that his store name will be Paridhaan. Initially, 250 stores will be opened After this, they will be expanded. Patanjali’s clothes will be sold to other retail outlets like Khadi Bhawan, including the Big Bazaar.
Patients will be made keeping in mind
Baba Ramdev says that he wants to expel foreign companies from India. Patanjali’s project is to make every product that foreign companies are selling in India. Ramdev is already in the Indian market, in a matter of making products for the purpose of Made In India.
According to the news, Patanjali is not only preparing to bring the jeans but also the quotes to the market till the nappy. Clothing will be made keeping in mind the patients.
Agreement with Facebook, Google
If there is a problem in buying Patanjali’s products then sitting at home you can order online for Facebook or from Google. Baba Ramdev has tied up with two big online tech companies for this.
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects