Shilajit literally means to win the mountains. But Shilajit has not only won the hills but it has proven that it can eliminate all diseases especially sexually-linked diseases. The use of Shilajit helps reduce sexual vulnerability, especially to give sexual energy to the body. It naturally reduces infertility and enhances fertility. Shilajit is an effective treatment for many disorders such as libido and sperm level, erectile dysfunction, female sexual dysfunction etc. It is also mentioned in “Kamasutra” by the name of “Indian Viagra”. Apart from sexual health, it is also useful in reducing stress and also providing fast and nourishment to the brain, it is also effective in heart and blood disorders such as sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level and anemia. Intake also helps in urinary disorders, but before taking it, you should know about the benefits and disadvantages of Shilajit from the doctor. Beware of fake Shilajit products available in the market and use only Patanjali Shilajit Capsule or Powder. Today we are going to give you information regarding how to consume it. Patanjali Shilajit Capsule Benefits and Review, Dosage, how to use, Side effects and Price.
Buy Patanjali shilajit capsule from here:
Also Read: Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
What is Shilajit?
- Shilajit is a black-brown exudate coming from the hymn and cliffs of some other big mountains.
- In English it is called Asphalt.
- It is also found on the mountains of Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Soviet Union, Tibet, at an altitude of 1000 and 5000 meters.
- In Ayurveda, Shilajit is considered as a ‘chemistry’. It is also chemistry for medy (Medha = intelligence).
- It has been effective in reducing the effects of increasing age, including gonorrhea, diabetes, Twenty-three types of gonorrhea, stones, piles, asthma, jaundice, Parkinson’s, swelling, insanity, epilepsy, worm disease, mental disease, sex power. It is useful in the treatment of deficiency, neural impairment, impotence, dream loss, infertility etc.
Also Read: The Wonderful Benefits Of Patanjali Konch Beej Churna
- Shilajit has been used in the treatment of almost every illness for thousands of years.
- It has been said in Ayurveda that there is no such a disease which can not be controlled or cured by the use of Shilajit.
- Shilajit means, that has won the rock, conqueror of rocks, another meaning is rock-sweat or sweat of stones.
- Shilajit is the item of stones. In the month of Jeth, Aasadh, when the rocks of the Himalaya become hot with the heat of the sun, then a substance comes out from the rock, which is like a tar in the eyes, that is Shilajit.
- Sushruta Sanhita and Charak Sanhita get the description of Shilajit. There are six types of Sushruta Sanhita while Charak Sanhita describes four types of Shilajit.
- Acharya Charak has told four types of Shilajit, they are – gold, silver, copper, and iron.
- Gold is the color of the flower, the color of the white color, the neck of the peacock and the iron shilajit which is black in color is still used today.
- Shilajatu is considered to be of two types, the smell of goat urine, and the smell of camphor.
- Cow-urine smell is considered to be more beneficial.
- Mineral is found in very high quantity in Shilajit. This is a highly potent mineral supplement, which is extremely beneficial for kidney, urinary system, and genital reproductive organ.
Also Read: Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects
What is Shilajit: When the atmosphere is hot in the summer months, the item coming out of the rocks of stones is Shilajit.
Where Shilajit is obtained: In India, it gets dried up by the stones around Gangotri. It is also found in Nepal. It is obtained from the Altai, the Himalayas, and the Caucasus Mountains of Central Asia.
What is pure Shilajit?
- When Shilajit meets the rocks then there is a lot of impurities in it. Consuming impure shilajit causes harm to the body. Therefore, the impurities are removed for the purpose of consuming yoga. The one who gets Shilajit, which is purified from the impurity, is also called pure Shilajit.
- Washing with Yavax, acid/kanji and cow urine Shilajit becomes pure. To purify, milk, Triphala decoction, carrion juice, is kept in the iron vessel and kept in a strong sun. By doing so, the pure part of Shilajit comes up and the dirt goes down. Other ways to purify it are also stated in Ayurvedic texts.
Also Read: Latest Patanjali Products Price List 2018
How to identify Pure Shilajit?
Shilajit is a natural remedy. It comes from rocks. This substance has been prepared in thousands of years. Its available quantity is low and demand is high. Therefore, in the market, there is a lot of adulteration in Shilajit available. Below are some tests to identify the real Shilajit:
- The piece of real shilajit keeps standing on the embers.
- Real shilajit taste is bitter and bitter.
- Pure Shilajit does not smoke, putting it on the ember.
- Put the piece of Shilajit into the bowl of water. If it starts to spread through strings and sit down, then it should be considered to be Pure.
- Cow’s urine smell comes from pure shilajit. It’s like black and thin glue. It is light and smooth in weight.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev’s 10 Tips for weight loss with Diet Chart
Qualities of Shilajit
- In Ayurveda, Shilajit is considered as Bitter.
- In hot water, it is hot and digestible.
- As a Medicine, It Balances the body fluid.
- It’s forceful This is to reduce vata and Cough.
- High intake of Shilajit increases the Vata in the body.
- This is a very effective drug for diabetes.
- It is safe and good chemical for men.
- It is about to remove a cough, stones, decay, urine, hemorrhoids, Pandu disease, mania, swelling, leprosy, malaria, stomach disease, sexual problems, epilepsy etc.
- It gives strength to nerves.
- Shilajit is the base of metals and there are many minerals found in it.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies For Cold & Cough
Also Read: Kapikachhu – Kaunch Seed(beej) Benefits, Uses and Side-effects
Important compounds found in Shilajit include:
- Dibenzoalpha puronase, phospholipids, greater pains and phenolic acids
- Fulvic Acid Carrier Molecules
- Humines and Humik Acids
- Trace Element: Silica (Si), Iron (Fe), Copper (Cu), Calcium (Ca), Lithium (Li), Magnesium (Mg), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Phosphorus (P), Sodium (Na), and Zinc (Zn).
Patanjali Shilajit Benefits
1. Shilajit Benefits For Diabetes
More than half of people in the world suffer from diabetes. Shilajit keeps blood glucose in control and improves diabetes, hence Shilajit is also called diabetic destroyer. It is also a fruitful prevention of diabetic neuropathy. It strengthens the heart and strengthens the immune system to improve overall health. It fills the body with energy and strength by exhausting fatigue.
2. Shilajit Benefits For High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is a cardiovascular disease which is rapidly hunting mankind. Because of this, a human can suffer from heart disease very easily and can lead to erosion of time. By eating Shilajit, not only blood pressure remain in normal condition, but it also keeps humans away from heart disease.
Also Read: Patanjali Products for Hair Growth
3. Shilajit Benefits For Cholesterol
High cholesterol level disorder can lead to obstruction of blood flow and also can cause the heart attack. Shilajit is very helpful in getting rid of this disease by making a healthy blood level in the body.
4. Shilajit Benefits For Anemia
Anemia is caused by a lack of blood in the body. It causes a lot of tiredness in the body, the patient usually has a breathing problem and the dizziness comes also. Shilajit helps in making blood and fills the body.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev’s home remedies and Ayurvedic medicines
5. Shilajit Benefits For Sharp Mind
Everybody needs a strong mind and Shilajit fulfills this need very well. Shilajit promotes memory and nourishes the brain. It keeps stress away and improves concentration.
6. Shilajit Benefits For Arthritis
Arthritis is an enemy of Joints and swelling and closeness in the joints makes joints painful. Shilajit relieves the pair of unbearable pain and swelling and removes the stiffness and makes it strong.
7. Shilajit Benefits For Urinary Problems
Shilajit keeps the kidneys and bladder healthy. It relieves urine and irritation in the urine.
8. Shilajit Boosts Up Sexual Power
Shilajit is the second name of energy and power. In ancient times, people have been consuming it mainly for removing weakness and staying young. It revives the cells and keeps old symptoms and physical weakness away. Fills the body with puberty and agility. It makes sexual intercourse joyful by promoting sexual vitality.
Also Read: Male Infertility(पुरुष बांझपन) – Ayurvedic medicines
9. Shilajit for Sexual Disorders
Shilajit is a very good sex tonic. This is mentioned in the world’s oldest human sexual behavior literature – “work thread” also. It enhances sexual desire and ability in both sexes and keeps sexual diseases away. It is also helpful in removing infertility and conceiving. In women, it regulates menstrual cycles and makes the ovaries healthy and healthy. In men, it makes sperm healthy and promotes their level. It is also extremely beneficial in pregnancy.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev Hastapadasana – Uttanasana yoga
Side Effects Of Shilajit
It is believed that Shilajit is born from nature’s womb but by misusing it or making excessive consumption it can harm the human body. Iron is found in high amounts. There may be iron-related diseases. Therefore, if consuming too much of it, it can also cause allergic reactions. In pregnancy, it should be consumed by asking the doctor. In addition, for the proper dosage of Shilajit, consult a doctor. Be careful with the fake Shilajit selling in the market and only the good brand should eat shilajit capsules, powders or syrup.
There is an impressive ability to fight against many diseases in Shilajit. Especially in the problems of sex Shilajit is traditionally used to reduce sexual debilitation and increase sexual vigor. At the same time, it is extremely powerful in removing infertility naturally.
It is used as an effective treatment for increasing libido, increasing the level of sperm, eliminating erectile dysfunction, in premature ejaculation and for many sexual disorders such as sex-related problems in women. Its capacity has also been mentioned in Kamasutra. It is famous in India as the Indian Viagra. Apart from sex, it is also useful in reducing stress and making the brain faster. It is also very effective in treating heart and blood-related diseases such as diabetes, high BP, high cholesterol, and anemia.
Shilajit is very helpful in bladder problem. But to avoid better results and its side effects, consult a doctor or specialist before using it. Be cautious of the fake products available in the market and use good brands of capsules or syrups.
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects