In this article, we will discuss Baba Ramdev Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil benefits and side effects. Kesh Kanti Hair Oil provides deep nourishment and strength to the hair roots, reduces hair fall and dandruff, and prevents split ends and makes hair shiner and denser. It is a unique blend of Wheat Germ Oil, bhringraj, sunflower oil and aloe Vera which nourishes your scalp, makes hairs smooth and tangle free, and reduces toxins build up. It has a good essence which helps to reduce headaches. It is good for hair growth.
Also Read: Best Patanjali Product for Hair loss
Hair oil helps in keeping hair strong, reducing the loss and development of hair. For the proper protection of hair, a good shampoo, good conditioner, and good hair oil are required. Hairdressing oil works in the head to strengthen the roots of the hair.
Hair oil, here are the different types of hair oil available for different purposes. To soften the hair roots and to soften the hair, to prevent the fall of the hair, to dandruff, to save the hair from being white and to make the hair shine and smooth.
Also Read: Patanjali Neem Oil Benefits
As a traditional medicine of the Indian continent, Ayurveda has always been an effective treatment, so it is called the science of life. Just like the treatment of diseases like colds, colds, fever, there are many ways to prevent hair loss in Ayurveda. It is necessary to keep using Ayurvedic products continuously, which have no side effects. Let us say that there are some natural products available in the Indian market to prevent you from falling hair.
Ayurvedic remedies are free from side effects and are known for their excellent effect. But using it only two or three times you cannot expect good results. Rather, you should continue to use it for good results.
Also Read: Hair Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil
This product of Patanjali Ayurveda is a good option for Hair Problems, which reduces hair fall, makes hair black, strong and shiny and helps remove Dandruff too.
Kesh Kanti oil is made from a mixture of many herbs, including Brahmi, Amla, Bhringraj, Mehndi, Neem leaf, Behera, Harad, Giloy, Alkadkumari, Jatamansi, Turmeric, Nagakeshar, Bakucchi, Gudhal, Yashtimandhu, Bach, and there is a mixture of coconut. It is made on the base of sesame oil. Sugar substance is also mixed for fragrance.
Also Read: Aloe Vera Gel benefits on hair
Patanjali Hair growth oil Main Ingredients
Also Read: Patanjali Amla Juice Benefits on Hair
Amla is known as Indian Gooseberry. Its scientific name is Phyllanthus Emblica. Amla trees are cultivated throughout the Indian subcontinent, but now the products made from it are spread all over the world. This plant is widely used in Ayurvedic medicines. Amla oil is extracted from the fruit of amla. Amla oil is mainly used for the skin, along with the hair’s glow, beauty, and redness from dandruff.
Also Read: How to remove blackheads
Brahmi oil has the potential to increase the effectiveness of the brain. This makes the brain more cautious, faster and accurate. Especially this herbal oil calms your senses and keeps your body and mind relaxed by removing all your worries and physical pain. This herbal oil is particularly beneficial for the problem of the scalp. This oil works like anti-dandruff. Regular use of it eliminates the skull-related problems and dandruff. For good results, it should be used before bedtime at night. It also clearly helps to treat dry scalps like dandruff and flaky skin.
Also Read: Giloy benefits on Hair
Coconut oil helps to maintain beautiful, healthy and shiny hair. This is considered one of the best natural nutrients for your hair. Being rich in medium chain triglycerides, this oil easily penetrates into the depth of the hair and transmits the necessary nutrients for hair growth. This, in turn, increases the rate of hair growth and improves the condition of the hair.
Also Read: Top 5 Yoga to Prevent and fight with Cancer
Bhringraj oil is one of the best Ayurvedic oils. It is the oil extracted from the Bhringraj plant. Its plant is found all over the world. It helps in the treatment of white hair, hair loss, headache and mental weakness. It also enhances memory, promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall. In Ayurveda, it is recommended to use it for all types of hair problems.
Also Read: Home remedies for fever in babies
Sesame oil is traditionally used to improve hair health. This also helps to maintain the black color of hairs and prevent hair loss. In addition, the effects of anti-bacterial effects of sesame oil can help eliminate any pathogens or foreign bodies that can attack your head or hair.
Also Read: Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits
Sunflower oil naturally leaves the moisturizing effect on your hair. Nutrients and antioxidants with essential fatty acids are extremely beneficial for your hair. This versatile oil retains the brightness and texture of your hair and can be used as a natural conditioner. Sunflower oil can be used as a massage on the head before bathing once a week. It nourishes the hair and prevents them from breaking.
Also Read: Top 10 Baby Message Oils
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil Benefits
- This light green colored oil gives proper nourishment to the hair, which reduces hair loss, strengthens the root of the hair and helps to make the hair darker and taller.
- Good results are available for hair fall until a long time, instant miracle results are not available.
- Makes hair silky and smooth, provides conditioning. Helps remove Russian or Dandruff too.
- By getting the herbs like Brahmi and Bach, it also helps in pain, removing tension and bringing good sleep. Overall, it is good Ayurvedic oil, even if it is made in sesame oil, there is no other chip-chip.
- Shampoo in hair or after bathing, it should be applied to hair roots and in the entire hair. Continuous use can take full advantage of it.
Also Read: Home remedies for Skin
- If you are allergic to the ingredients in it, do not use it or consult a doctor.
- Consult the doctor to use it during pregnancy.
- If you are already taking any vitamins, consult the doctor before using it.
Also Read: Latest Patanjali Products Price List
How to Use?
- This oil is for external use only.
- Use it as hair oil.
- Apply oil to hair roots with the help of fingerprints.
- Massage the scalp with the light hand on the roots and hair oil.
- This oil can be bought online or from the Ayurvedic store.
Also Read: Anti Aging – Patanjali Ayurvedic medicines
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Patanjali Products For Height Growth
- Patanjali Treatment for Heart Blockage
- Patanjali Treatment for High Blood Pressure
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali hair products list – Top 20 best baba ramdev products for hair
- Best Patanjali Products for Skin – Herbal Products
- Patanjali Arogyavardhini Vati benefits, Dosage, Side Effects and Reviews
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Products for Hair Removal – Usage and Price
- Best Piles Medicine in Patanjali – Swami Ramdev Products
- Checkout Patanjali Facial Kit, Price, Reviews – Best Skincare Products
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil benefits, side effects, Price and Reviews – Hair growth
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Neem Oil Price, Uses, Benefits, and Dosage
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine