Here in this article, We will describe Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Its side effects, uses, and price. Business cultivation of Isabgol is in our country in Mehsana and Banaskantha districts of northern Gujarat. It is cultivated even in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, and Haryana. Its plant is stagnant, seasonal and bushy. Whose height ranges from about 1 to 3 feet. The leaves consist of 3 ends, consistent, long – from 3 to 9 inches. The floral penalty is like the hair of wheat.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Triphala powder
On which it emerges from small, long, round, elliptical structures. In the flowers, the boat-sized seeds and the white husks are on them. Approximately 26 to 27 percent of the husk emerges from the seeds. Once the husk is exposed to water, it makes a smooth flow, which is without odor and taste. Various flavors are added to make it tasty. In medicine form, the seeds of Isabgol and its husk are used in the work.
Also Read: Patanjali Divya Godhan Ark Benefits
Isabgol is beneficial in constipation, diarrhea, joint pain, blood in the stool, digestive tract disturbances, lack of water in the body, obesity, and diabetes. To repair joints pain, constipation and digestive system, it is useful to take a spoonful of the husk of a spoon with a glass of hot milk after dinner. If there is bleeding during diarrhea or long period of constipation, then take half a cup of water with its husk. Mix 20 ml in a glass of water and take a spoon of oysters along with it. It eliminates intestinal obstruction and infections. So let us know in detail about the benefits of this …
Also Read: Giloy Benefits
Properties of Isabgol
According to Ayurveda, Isabgol is delicious, soft, lukewarm, smooth, soft, sweet, cuffs and bile killers, nutritious astringent, slightly arthritic, blood vessel and blood vessel destroyer, constipation, diarrhea, beneficial in dysentery, beneficial in breathing and cough, Is beneficial in urine disease.
According to Greek opinion, its seeds are cold and peaceful. Chronic blood circulation, intestinal trauma, constipation, twitch, diarrhea, peptic ulcer, asthma disease, bile disorders, cold and cough diseases are also beneficial.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies For Cold & Cough
According to the scientists, after analyzing the chemical composition of Isabgol, it is found that 30% of its seeds are made of Xylose, Arabinose, and Galacturonic Acid. Apart from this, the musculus contains a stable oil Aucubin 5%. Ramonos and galactose are also found in a small quantity. 17.7 percent linoleic acid-rich oil with cholesterol reduction in seed mitosis. One part is so much musilez in the middle that he makes a jelly in a 20-part water.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Gastric Problem
Isabgol Names in different languages
- Isabgol In Sanskrit – Ishraogogol
- Isabgol In Hindi – Isabgol
- Isabgol In Sanskrit – Isabgol
- Isabgol In Gujrati – Uthamujiru
- Isabgol In Bengali – Isapragul
- Isabgol In English – Spogal Seeds
- Isabgol In Latin – Plantago Ovata
Also Read: Latest Patanjali Products Price List 2018
Side Effects of Isabgol
Consuming a high amount of Isabgol leads to constipation. It is also possible to have stomach upset of gastric digestion. Take plenty of drinks during its intake. Pregnant women should use it carefully. The seeds or husk of Isabgol should be dissolved in 1 cup water and drunk it very well. Put the seeds and husk in a cup of water and let it soak for about 2 hours when it becomes complete, it is beneficial to eat with sugar or sugar candy. The honey protects the properties of Isabgol and removes the deficiencies in it.
How To take Isabgol: The quantity of Isabgol should be taken from 6 grams to 9 grams for 2 times in excess of maximum 20 grams per day.
Also Read: Top 5 Yoga to Prevent and fight with Cancer
Properties of Isabgol
- Isabgol removes heat, thirst, heat fever, groin (throat), cardiovascular (heart) and stroke of the tongue and blood diseases.
- It is beneficial for intestinal lesions, friction, and tingling.
- It stops the stool by frying Isabgol.
- By grinding Isabgol, it removes the swelling from the heat. But by giving code it becomes toxic.
- It is very nutritious. It is some blood-carrier and bile-destroyer.
Also Read: Padmasana (Lotus Pose) steps and benefits
Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits
- With the hot water or hot milk of Isabgol husk, drinking at night while sleeping, all types of piles are removed.
- Drink Isabgol husk in warm milk and drink at night while sleeping. It cures constipation and gives relief in hemorrhoids.
- Soak the Isabgol in cold water and filter it by making a paste. Drinking it helps in bloody piles (blood clots).
Also Read: Home Remedies For Asthma
2. Bloody diarrhea:
Take 1 to 2 grams powder of posta churna with the husk of the Isabgol and after taking it in the morning and evening, the disease of the patient with blood clots ends.
3. Kanphad (swelling of the ears):
Put 10 grams of Isabgol in water and keep it for 15 minutes. After this, it is easy to apply it on Kanphad.
Also Read: Best home remedies and ayurvedic medicines for diarrhea
4. Obesity and bleeding with diarrhea (dysentery):
- Taking 10-10 grams of Isabgol and sugar candy with water twice a day, it removes the disease of dysentery.
- 6 grams of Isabgol, 20 grams of Arand oil both with 100 ml of cow’s milk, it provides relief to the patient of dysentery.
- Put 5 grams of Isabgol in water at night. By drinking that water in the morning, you get rid of the disease of ovate (dysentery).
- To remove the disease of dysentery, grind 100 gms of Isabgol and 25 gms of fennel well. Take 2 teaspoons of this in the night after meals in the night.
- Take 6 grams of Isabgol, 20-gram pomegranate oil, and take 100 ml cow’s milk with it, it removes the patient’s dysentery.
- Eating 6 grams of Isabgol with curd or lassi gives the patient relief in dysentery.
Also Read: Acidity / HyperAcidity – Baba Ramdev Home Remedies
Taking the Isabgol and white muesli sorbet gives the benefit in the Leucorrhoea.
6. After eating glass:
Take 10 grams of Isabgol husk with lukewarm milk.
Also Read: Home Remedies for yellow fever
7. Urinary problems:
Soak 2-3 spoons of Isabgol husk in a glass of water. Then put sugar in it and drink it.
8. Navel Disease (Ripening of Navel)
After rubbing, the Isabgol in water, apply the paste on child’s navel, The wound is not formed in the navel.
9. dysentery, diarrhea (bloody diarrhea)
Consuming Isabgol with curd gives benefit to the disease of diarrhea and blood clots.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Viral Fever
10. Amibika (dysentery):
Take 100 gms of Isabgol husk, 50-50 gms of fennel and 2-2 teaspoons of sugar candy twice a day.
The patient gets to benefit from drinking 40 grams of Isabgol, fennel half roasted, 10 grams half raw, 2 to 5 grams of sugar mixed together with water.
Also Read: Erectile Dysfunction – Ayurvedic Medicines
Can you imagine that if one of your home remedies cures your constipation and diarrhea, then it can happen? Isabgol intake can get relief from these two problems. Eating Isabgol with curd can get rid of the stomach problem.
13. Keep the Heart Health
Isabgol is filled with fiber, which consumes cholesterol levels which can be helpful in eliminating heart-related diseases. As the doctor also recommends that fiber is more in food and less fat, it protects against cardiovascular diseases. Apart from this, constipation and acidity are also a major reason behind cardiac problems, so this can get rid of eczema.
Also Read: Top 5 Yoga to Make your Heart Healthy
14. Lose weight
Often the stomach that is present in your intestines causes fat in the body to grow, as long as your stomach is not clear, you cannot be healthy. Due to lack of stomach causes weight gain. If you want to keep your weight under control, you can take it for a few days while sleeping at night. Eating oysters with fiber also help in losing weight.
Also Read: Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
15. Good for Diabetic
Isabgol is very rich in fiber content. High fiber diets can reduce blood glucose levels in people with diabetes. High fiber diet always has a low glycemic index, which is to improve plasma glucose levels. Isabgol provides a good quality of such carbohydrate that people with diabetes can use in their regular diet by mixing it with grain flour.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Diabetes by Baba Ramdev
How to use Isabgol?
It takes about 10-12 hours for the effect of Isabgol husk, so if you take the evening closer to six o’clock, then the morning will get motion. When constipation is cured, stop this experiment. Drink half a teaspoon in half a glass of water and drink for 5 minutes and after this, drink a glass of water and drink it.
Also Read: What to eat to gain weight – by Baba Ramdev
It is better to take 1 hour after eating it. It is advisable to take about half an hour before eating 3 times a day for weight loss. In the complaint of asthma, after taking two-two spoons of Isabgol with hot water in the morning and evening, the complaint is removed. Seeds of Isabgol have to be taken if they do not grind them. The seeds of Isabgol are peaceful and soft. This removes unnecessary heat from the stomach.
[amazon_link asins=’B00ELKIXDG,B00HVSSSXK,B015LYFVKS,B00HVSSV6E,B01LX38W8L,B00JI4WCGO,B00JEWEW1I,B077XD3FMF,B015LYG5W6,B01MUL5MK1′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’kapilgarg05-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’4eabe4cf-6978-11e8-a43b-b34db28e71cf’]
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects