The main components of Patanjali Ashwashila Capsules are ashwagandha and shilajit. Both of these components of the drug provide strength to the body and brain and also improve the body’s resistance to the immune system. Therapeutically, the Ashvasila capsules are beneficial for fatigue, stress, physical impairment, sexual impairment, joint pain, osteoarthritis, diabetes neuropathy and urinary disorders. Here in this article you will find the Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits and uses, Quantities and Side Effects.
Also Read: Top 20 Health benefits and side effects of Patanjali Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha and Shilajit (the main constituents of Ashvashila) have been used to remove sexual impairment in men. It also helps in increasing the immune system, which gives strength to the body, apart from it is also an amazing natural remedy for preventing diseases such as diabetes and asthma. Patanjali Ashvashila capsules are also helpful in removing fatigue, weakness, stress, and chronic arthritis. Both components of Ashvashila strengthen bones and provide energy to the body. It is also used for the treatment of infertility in men and women.
Also Read: Patanjali Shilajit Capsule Benefits and Review
Components of Patanjali Ashvashila capsule
Ashwagandha Satta – Withania Somnifera 200 mg
Shilajit– 200 mg
The pharmacological functions of Ashvashila capsules are based on its components – Ashwagandha and Shilajit are mainly used for their adaptation, aphrodisiac, and rejuvenation.
Ashvashila capsules have the following medicinal properties.
- Fatiguing (Read More)
- Chemical (rejuvenation)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Depression – Anti
- Diabetes Prevention (Read More)
- Swelling – anti
- Antimicrobial – antioxidant
- Stress every
- Heart Protector (Read More)
- Mild asthma (asthma) destruction
- Benign hypertension
Also Read: Latest Patanjali Products Price List 2018
The effect of Ashvashila capsules is hot. The taste of both the ingredients of this drug is trivial and bitter and the effect is warm. Therefore it is considered to be the most suitable for enlarged or impaired vata and cough disorders. Patients with vaat disorders can take it with hot milk and patients with Kapha Dosha with hot water.
However, there is anabolic activity in Ashwagandha, which can also increase the weight of the body. In the event of losing weight, it provides leavened benefits. Therefore, if this drug is taken with warm water then both components can react to balancing each other’s effects in the state of obesity.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies For Cold & Cough
Ashvashila capsules are beneficial in the following health conditions.
- Physical weakness
- Sexual impairment
- Joint pain
- Osteoarthritis (osteoarthritis)
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Weak immune system
- Urinary disorder
Also Read: Garudasan Yoga Steps, Benefits, and Caution
Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits and uses
The main effect of the Ashvashila capsule is seen on the brain, reproductive organs, muscles and joints. It is beneficial for diseases of brain disorders, vaginal disorders and reproductive system.
There are many reasons for Stress. When you experience exhaustion due to lack of sleep, lack of physical activity or excessive physical activity, anemia, anxiety, depression, diabetes, stress and alcohol use, in all these cases, the Ashvashila capsule works well. It improves your sleep and makes the body stronger.
Both components of the Ashvashila capsule reduce fatigue. There is also an effective remedy for Shilajit chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) (chronic fatigue symptoms). Shilajit reduces oxidative stress in chronic fatigue syndrome (chronic fatigue syndrome) and prevents mitochondrial disorders.
Ashwagandha has a powerful exhaustion feature. This increases aerobic ability and physical stamina.
Ashvashila capsule is an excellent combination of Shilajit and Ashwagandha which makes it a more powerful and effective solution for fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
Also Read: Best home remedies and ayurvedic medicines for diarrhea
Ashwangdha’s original condition is found to relieve stress. It improves resistance to stress and also reduces stress.
In Ashvashila, Shilajit works like auxiliary medicine for Ashwagandha and improves its anti-stress capacity.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev’s 10 Tips for weight loss with Diet Chart
The combination of Ashwagandha and Shilajit is an effective solution for the anxiety caused by leaving alcohol. It works against addiction. Ashwagandha increases the level of serotonin and gamma-aminobutyic acid (GABA) in the body and works on Shilajit dopamine. This combination reduces dependence on the body’s alcohol and helps reduce the anxiety caused by dropping alcohol.
Both Ashwagandha and Shilajit strengthen the muscles of the body and increase their tolerance. Therefore, the Ashvashila capsule reduces physical impairment.
Also Read: Kapikachhu – Kaunch Seed(beej) Benefits, Uses and Side-effects
Shilajit has sperm capacity. This stimulates sperm production and thus improves the number of sperms too.
Similarly, Ashwagandha’s original Satta also increases the number of sperms. It increases the amount of semen, improves sperm motility, serum increases testosterone levels and luteinising hormone (LH).
Ashvashila is a combination of both capsules, so it is a very effective drug for patients with low sperm count.
Also Read: Patanjali Youvan Churna Benefits For Sexual Problems In Men
Beneficial for men
Patanjali Ashvashila capsules are the best and natural remedies for removing the men’s sexual impairment, besides removing men’s sexual dysfunction such as premature ejaculation, dream diarrhea etc. Both Ashwagandha and Shilajit present in Patanjali Ashvashila capsules have been used since ancient times to remove men’s sexual impairment. It acts as an effective sexual booster and stimulates the normal functioning of sexual organs in men.
Also Read: Erectile Dysfunction(पुरुष सेक्सुअल कमजोरी) – Ayurvedic Medicines
Weak immune system
Patanjali Ashvashila capsule is the best medicine to increase the immunity of the body. Disease resistance in the body is reduced due to increase in disease resistance and helps in avoiding diseases. Ashwagandha in it strengthens the bones.
Patanjali Ashvashila capsule enhances the force of the body and provides nutrients in the right quantity to the body, besides it stimulates cells and enhances body energy. Women can also consume it in general weakness.
Waist Pain, Joint Pain and Body Pain
Patanjali Ashvashila capsules are very beneficial in removing diseases like old rheumatism. Apart from this, it helps in preventing back pain, joint pain and body pain.
It is also helpful in relieving from exhaustion, cough, asthma, infection and urinary diseases etc. In this medicine, it is called Shilajit, which makes the Patanjali Ashvashila capsule anti-oxidant, and Shilajit is also helpful in the prevention of chronic diabetes.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev best yoga for back pain
Dosage of Ashvashila capsules
- Children: One capsule twice a day.
- Adults: One to two capsules twice a day.
- Maximum potential dose: 4 capsules per day (in divided quantities)
Note: The maximum dose of the Ashvashila capsule is a general estimate.
Also Read: Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects
How to take the Ashvashila capsule?
- Take 1-2 capsules twice a day, after breakfast and dinner.
- Take it with milk.
- Or take as directed by a doctor.
Patanjali Ashvashila capsule side effects
- During the intake of Shilajit, the food (burning food) and heavy food should not be eaten.
- Kulthi should not be consumed too. Some interpreters of Ayurveda have said so far, those who are taking Shilajit should not eat Kulthi for a year.
- Shilajit should not take those people who have increased uric acid. Those who have uric acid stones, arthritis should not even use it.
- Shilajit should also be used with caution in more bile.
- Take a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Include milk, fruits and vegetables in the food.
- Do not consume drugs, alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Drink plenty of water.
Also Read: Top 10 Ayurvedic Food Recipes in Hindi
- Do pranayama and exercise.
- Keep digestion right.
- Eat food intake.
- Do not keep constipation. Eat a fiber-rich food, eat salads, eat radish and eat Triphala with warm water before sleeping at night.
- This drug has not been studied in pregnant women. It has piercing, melon, properties. Therefore, pregnant women are advised not to use this medicine.
- Keep checking the blood sugar levels at the time of taking this medication.
- In high blood pressure it should be taken in small amounts.
- You can also take this during Allopathy medicine. There is no interaction in the medicines, so keep the gap of 2-3 hours.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Do not take it in excess.
- Taking excessive amount of bile can increase and there may be problems in the stomach, burning sensation, etc.
- There is no side-effect with taking it in the prescribed quantity.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Triphala powder
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects