Yoga Guru Ramdev launched new messaging Patanjali app “Kimbho” on Wednesday. Patanjali spokesperson SK Tijarawala tweeted, “Ab Bharat Bolega”. After Sim Bard, Baba Ramdev has launched a new messaging app called “Kimbho”. Now Whatsapp will get hit. Our indigenous messaging app can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store.
Patanjali App Kimbho
Kimbho’s tagline “Ab Bharat Bolega” has been kept. Before this, on May 27, Ramdev launched the Swadeshi Prosperity Sim Card, which he has launched with the SIM card, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). After this contract of BSNL-Patanjali, Patanjali employees and office bearers will be able to use SIM only for the first time. But after full launch, the people will be given a 10% discount on Patanjali product for the use of this SIM card.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali SIM card
Patanjali’s “Kimbho” direct contest will be from Emo and Whatsapp. Although Patanjali or Baba Ramdev has nothing to do with the media about the “Kimbho” app. The “Kimbho” app can be downloaded from Google Play Store for free. This app is updated on May 30, 2018.
The developer’s address of the developer of the “Kimbho” app on the Google Play store has also been given to Patanjali Ayurveda Limited, Department E-Commerce, D-28 Industrial Area, Near Income Tax Office, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249401. Apart from this, this app is launched by Patanjali Communications.
Speaking of Kimbho‘s app’s features, video calling will be done just like WhatsApp. Apart from this, users of this app will be able to share text, messages, videos, photos and audio clips with friends in real time. This app also features location sharing. The app has been claimed that this app is completely safe and will not show an add-in.
Baba Ramdev launches ‘indigenous SIM card’, insurance with Unlimited Calling
On this SIM of Patanjali, users will be able to offer unlimited calling facility only on the recharge of 144. Apart from this, they will also get 2 GB data and 100 SMS facility. Not only this, users will also get Health, Accidental and Life Insurance. On the occasion of the launch of ‘Swadeshi Prosperity Sim‘, Baba Ramdev said that the government company BSNL is an indigenous network company and Patanjali will work with it to work for the welfare of the people of the country.
Learn how Patanjali SIM card will get
On the occasion of the launch of the SIM card, Baba Ramdev said that BSNL has 5 lakh counters across the country. People will soon be able to buy Patanjali SIM from here. Baba Ramdev, while giving more information about the SIM, said that apart from the intriguing data and call package people will also get medical and life insurance coverage. Medical cover will be 2.5 lakhs and life insurer will be 5 lakh rupees. However, the money of the insurer will be available only when the person is killed in a road accident.
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects