Paschimottanasana is a Yoga. When doing this asana, its effect falls on the last part of the body. That’s why it is called Paschimottanasana. Here you will find the Paschimottanasana Yoga Benefits and Steps by Baba Ramdev. And this word has been taken from Sanskrit. This posture makes the spinal cord flexible. By which there is benefit in Kundalini awakening. This posture is more important than spiritual vision. This posture is very beneficial for us. By doing this asana, many diseases are removed.
Paschimottanasana is made up of two words- ‘Paschim’ means the back and the ‘Uttan’ means to stretch. During this posture, the back portion of the body is frozen with spinal cord due to which it has been given the name Paschimottanasana. It is a very beneficial posture for health. It helps in removing various types of diseases.
Also Read: Garudasan Yoga Steps, Benefits, and Caution
By doing this asana, the spinal cord becomes elastic and strong, which in the old age also makes the person tense and his spinal cord does not bend. It removes all the disorders of the spine such as backache, stomach disorders, liver disease, spleen, intestinal diseases and kidney diseases. It reduces body fat by removing obesity and diabetes cured itself. This posture is also beneficial for women.
Paschimottanasana Yoga Benefits and Steps By Baba Ramdev
Steps to do Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
First position: – First, lay a blank or flat cloth on a clean and flat ground and lie downright.
Second condition: – When lying on the bed, keep the two legs together and keep your body straight.
Third position: – Now move your two hands behind the head.
Fourth position: – Now lifting both of your hands above the ground and raising the upper part of the waist, also from the ground.
Fifth position: – Now bring both your hands slowly towards your legs and hold the thumbs of both legs. When this action is taking place, keep both legs and hands straight.
Sixth Position: – If you do not catch your thumb at first, then take your hands as far as possible. Later, gradually reducing the distance, try to catch the thumb of the legs with hands. When you are successful in doing this action, then lower your head between the two hands and try to touch your nose slowly. Stay in the position of thumb hold for 10 to 12 seconds.
Seventh position: – After this, leaving the thumb and holding the hands above the feet, slowly pull backwards. Keep both feet touching with both hands in this sequence. In this way, after completing this first rep, rest for 10 seconds and repeat this process again, this posture should be done only 3 times. Take this breath as normal and take away breath.
Benefits of Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
- With this posture, the air of the body works properly and you will stay healthy.
- The person who has the anger should definitely do this posture.
- This leads to blood flow in the entire body. By eliminating the weakness of the body, keep the entire body always healthy.
- Paschimottanasana removes tension in the body and gives a sense of freshness.
- Due to this posture, it removes dwarfism.
- Works on stomach fat and removes obesity from Nitamumbo.
- This posture is very beneficial for your health.
- By its practice, kidney stones, polyps are removed, and there is no problem of piles.
- This posture removes semen defects and cleanses the stool by removing constipation.
1) It should not do those who have ulcers in their stomach.
2) Keep in mind, this yoga should always done with empty stomach.
3) In the initial race, do not be hasty while doing this posture.
4) Do not panic this posture with jerk.
5) If you have swollen intestines, do not practice it at all.
6) If there is a problem in the waist then this yoga should not be practiced.
7) After this posture, Bhujangasana and Shalabhashashana give relief to the waist.
- Best Yoga for Sciatica Pain – By Baba Ramdev – Fast Result Exercises
- Top 5 Yoga to Prevent and fight with Cancer
- Top 5 Yoga to Make your Heart Healthy
- Baba Ramdev best yoga for back pain
- Garudasana (Eagle Pose) Yoga – Steps, Benefits and Caution
- Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Ardha Matsyendrasana Benefits and steps (Half Lord of the Fishes Pose)
- Baba Ramdev Gomukhasana (Cow Face Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Padahastasana Yoga Benefits and steps – Hand to Foot Pose
- Utkatasana Yoga Method, Benefits & Caution
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayama steps and benefits
- Bahya Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Bhastrika Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Method and Benefits of Udgeeth Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama (Humming Bee Breathing) steps and benefits
- Dandasana (Staff Pose) steps and benefits
- Dhanurasana Yoga: Steps, Benefits and Precautions
- Padmasana (Lotus Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Makrasana Yoga Steps & Benefits