Which woman does not want a thin waist. Girls of every age have the desire of a thin waist. But the problem is that getting a thin waist has become a big task. Padahastasana is the simplest and precise solution for this. Since this posture is held by holding feets with hands, it is called Padahastasana. This posture helps to reduce the accumulation of fat near the stomach and waist, making the waist thin and attractive. Not only this, the body also has the flexibility. This is the reason that why women love this asana. Men should also do Padahastasana for their Perfect Body Shape.
First of all, we would like to tell you the meaning of the word like ‘Pad’, meaning the foot and ‘hast’ means the hand, then it becomes the Padahastasana and while doing this seat, man touches his feet with his own hands That is why it is called Padahastasana.
This posture can be difficult for the obese persons, so at the time of doing this posture, try to bend down and bend the fingers of the feet as you bow down in order to touch the feet.
Steps to do Padahastasana (Hand to Foot Pose)
- Stand straight and keep your hands on the side of your body. Bend the joints of the hip while leaving the breath – be careful not to bend from the joints of the waist. Breathe while bending down.
- Remember that like all the forward bending yogas you have to stretch the body forward in the Padahastasana.
- Tilt down and hold your hands under the feet. The fingers should be completely under the feet. Then breathe inside while keeping the head and forehead up.
- Tilting the head and torso down after breathing completely after taking inhalation. As much as possible, take that torso closer to the leg.
- Do not stop breathing at all while doing asana. When breathing inside, lift the torso a little and try to stretch. When you release the breath, then try to bend forward and deeper.
- In total, take five breaths in and breathe out so that you can stay in the asana for 30 to 60 seconds. Gradually, as strength and flexibility increases in your body, you can increase the time – do not exceed 90 seconds.
- Try to keep your back straight. Keep the legs straight.
- Let your head hang loose so that your neck muscles do not bother.
- Breathe inside while bringing the torso up. Keep in mind that you keep your back straight and come back only by the joints of your hip.
Benefits of Padahastasana
1. For every woman or man who is more worried about their increased obesity, this posture is more beneficial for them, because this seat reduces obesity to normalize the stomach and reduces the stomach fat.
2.The asana removes idleness in the body and makes the body nimble and increases the power to do our work.
3. Using this posture, removes all the diseases of the back, waist, hands, and feet and strengthens all the organs and strengthens them. This seat is more beneficial in making our spinal cord elastic.
4. Anyone who has worms in the stomach of a human or does not feel hungry, then such a person should constantly use this posture. This seat increases hunger by eliminating the stomach worms, so use it to take advantage of this benefit.
5. Anyone who is male or female, and the stomach becomes stale, he should practice this posture daily, making this body normal by making the abdomen normal.
6. Regular practice of this asana causes the liver and spleen’s disease to cure itself.
By constantly exercising this asana, there is no disease in the body, and every person can easily do this posture and take advantage of the benefit of this.
Precautions while doing Padahastasana
Many precautions have to be taken before doing this asana. If you are not able to touch your feet, then you can exercise it gracefully. Do not try to get it done quickly. Foot muscles may be hurt. Lowering the neck with jerk can cause the neck to lick. Similar problems can arise. If it is not the right way to do this, it would be better to contact Yoga experts. Also if you have any kind of problem with the spinal cord, then keep a distance from this posture. If you have a disease associated with stomach then don’t do this asana. Also, this posture is not suitable for cardiovascular patients, high blood pressure patients.