Patanjali Group will sell its product on the online platform like PayTM , Big Basket, Flipkart, Grofers, Amazon, Netmeds, Shopclue. For this, They are going to become 3 million online and offline sellers. In such a situation, you have the opportunity to do business online with the company. We are telling you how you can become Patanjali’s online sellers.
To become an online Seller, You will need authorization.
Most e-commerce platforms have given the option of Patanjali’s. Even after searching Patanjali, all the Patanjali products will be seen on these platforms. Amit Sinha, CEO of PayTm, told that Patanjali’s authorization letter is necessary for Patanjali’s online sale. No sellers will be able to sell Patanjali’s products until the authorization letter will be there. So that no seller could fraud in the name of Patanjali’s.
Join as a Patanjali’s seller
To become Patanjali’s seller, you have to contact the marketing team of Patanjali Ayurveda. Patanjali Ayurveda now has close to 2 lakh seller and wants to increase the number of these sellers to 5 lakhs. In this way, you have a good chance to become Patanjali Ayurveda’s seller. To become a seller of Patanjali Ayurveda, you must have a shop or a place. You have to meet their basic conditions after which you can become a seller.
- The businessman will have to register on the e-commerce platform
- For this, you need a GST number, which you can register by going to GST Portal.
- You need to provide details of PAN and bank account
- Company will sign MoU with you
- After the agreement you can upload your product to the website.
- After Verification the product appears on the site.
- Most companies take 1 to 9 percent commission from the seller