Baba Ramdev Yoga has different yogic positions and laws that help in uplifting good health and body. Among them there is Udgeeth pranayama, this pranayama is also known as “Omkari Jap”, which is chanting. The Udgeeth Pranayama is an easy breathing exercise. Like other Pranayama, it should also be done daily.
This is a very simple pranayama and a kind of meditation practice. With doing this pranayama in the morning, the person gets many physical and spiritual benefits. It gives relief from anxiety, guilt, malice, misery, and fear. Practicing this pranayama increases meditation power. The person becomes fearless and self-confident increases. The body starts transferring the blood circulation process, which causes a divine shining aura on the face of the person.
How to do Udgeeth Pranayama
First of all, sitting in a clean place, with a pure environment, sit in Padmasana or Sukhasana. If you have done other pranayama before starting the Udgeeth Pranayam, then start this practice by exhausting its fatigue and doing normal breathing.
After taking posture of Udgeeth Pranayama, breathing is taken in the body at normal speed. And after that Omkar chant is to leave the breath out.
Keep in mind that there is a long breath in this exercise, breathing in normal speed and when breathing out, then with Omkar (Oum) chant, breathe out at the same normal speed.
At the time of doing pranayama, there is a need to focus on the Agni chakra. Also, keep in mind that while leaving the breath, “Om” in Omkar’s chant, the longer the chanting of “three times”, more than that, “M” is to chant as long as possible in its power.
Benefits of Udgeeth Pranayama
1- Remembrance Strength Enhances: – Regular practice enhances memory power. Remembering energy always depends on the concentration of mind. The more on which we focus, the more our thoughts will become more intense on that side.
2-Keeping mind and soul calm: – The routine practice relaxes the mind by relieving mental tension. Medical science considers depression due to lack of circulation of serotonin, nerve-adrenaline, and dopamine in the brain. So to get rid of all these, you do this Pranayama.
3-Get rid of sleep: – It is necessary to have a good sleep because as it eliminates fatigue, the body is filled with energy and strength. If your sleep is not well enough then it can prove to be fatal for you. If you have a problem with sleep, then you can get rid of the problem of not being able to sleep through the practice of this pranayama.
4- Low blood pressure: – High blood is beneficial in temperature. Hypertension, sometimes called arterial hypertension, is an old medical condition in which blood pressure increases in the arteries. Due to this increase in pressure, the heart needs more work than usual to maintain blood flow in the arteries of the blood.
5- Keeps the Nervous system clean: – Nervous system eliminates all the problems related to the system. The bone of the body will not be an exaggerated because the system also includes the brain. If this system suffers from a disease or disorder, it becomes difficult to control it.
6-Beneficial in constipation and acidity: – Regular practice of this pranayama can remove the problem of constipation and acidity. Constipation is the state of the digestive system in which the stool of any person (or animal) becomes very tight and there is difficulty in dehydration. Constipation is the state of natural change in the stomach, in which the amount of stool removal is reduced.
7-To increase positive thinking: – Regular practice of this pranayama can increase our memory and positive thinking. When our thinking becomes positive than its results also come positive.
8-Increases concentration: – The concentration of the mind and the brain increases. However, increasing concentration is a difficult task, but it is not impossible. Strength is very important to increase concentration.
9-Pregnant women: – By practicing this pranayama, pregnant women are greatly benefited, this gives birth to a child from normal delivery.
- Best Yoga for Sciatica Pain – By Baba Ramdev – Fast Result Exercises
- Top 5 Yoga to Prevent and fight with Cancer
- Top 5 Yoga to Make your Heart Healthy
- Baba Ramdev best yoga for back pain
- Garudasana (Eagle Pose) Yoga – Steps, Benefits and Caution
- Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Ardha Matsyendrasana Benefits and steps (Half Lord of the Fishes Pose)
- Baba Ramdev Gomukhasana (Cow Face Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Padahastasana Yoga Benefits and steps – Hand to Foot Pose
- Utkatasana Yoga Method, Benefits & Caution
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayama steps and benefits
- Bahya Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Bhastrika Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Method and Benefits of Udgeeth Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama (Humming Bee Breathing) steps and benefits
- Dandasana (Staff Pose) steps and benefits
- Dhanurasana Yoga: Steps, Benefits and Precautions
- Padmasana (Lotus Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Makrasana Yoga Steps & Benefits