In this article, we will tell you about Kapikachhu – Kaunch Seed(beej) Benefits, Uses, and Side-effects.
The mucuna prurience is known as cowhage, Kapikacchu. It has been used since ancient times in Ayurvedic medicine and in more than 350 medicines in Ayurveda, Kapikachhu is used. Its seeds, leaves, root are all used as medicine. It has a vine of 10-12 feet long. Its flowers are violet and 5-10 cm long. Its seeds are oval and dark or white. Ayurveda appreciates its powerful aphrodisiac nature and its properties that keep the body stable.
Kapikachhu is found in Levodopa or L-Dopa chemistry, which is very good for dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline hormones. Due to its chemical components, it is used for changes in mental state, sleep disorder, mood-related problems etc.
Ayurveda is known as the cowine seed enhancer, nutritious, potent, cough-bitten killer, and extremely benignant means that it is a long-delaying semen and enhancing timing. It works like a nice tonic for sexual problems and enhances sex power, it works like Natural Viagra, but like Viagra it has no side effect, it is completely safe.
Kaunch beej (seed) benefits
The benefits of Kaunch seeds powder are given below:
- Cauliflower or crab seeds have fallen into Mucuna pruriens. Kavancha kernel is a very effective herbal medicine and it has been used to improve the male reproductive capacity for thousands of years.
- This medicine corrects sexual performance by transmitting power in body and nerves.
- It is a forceful, passionate, and positive drug. By consuming it, the reproductive organs get strength and sexual depravity is eliminated.
- It works on the hypothalamus.
- It consumes serum testosterone, luteinizing luteinizing hormones, dopamine, adrenaline, Etc. It improves the number of sperms and also the correctness of mobility.
- Mental stress, weakness of the nerves, low levels of testosterone etc.Great benefits from its consumption The Listener.
1. Cowhage Itching Powder for Bodyache
Boil 1 spoonful of Kapikachhu, 1 teaspoon Asparagus and 1 teaspoon Gokshura together in 2 cups of water and filter after leaving half cup. It is recommended to take one or two doses of 50 ml in a day for treatment of neuralgia (nerves), fatigue, body aches, back pain etc..
2. Kaunch Beej for Weight Gain
2 teaspoon finely Kapikachhu powder is cooked well with a cup of milk until it becomes thick. Now cook it till it becomes brown with a spoonful of ghee. As long as it is cooked in the light-heat with stirring constantly, it completely turns into a cake. If necessary, cardamom, saffron, cloves can be mixed with flavor.
It is spread on the plate with some ghee. It can be stored after cooling. This delicious cake contains effective nutrients to increase weight and remove weakness.
3. Mucuna seed for Concentration
Regular use of Kapikachhu seeds helps in removing discontent and irritability of the brain. It is advised to give the decoction of Kapalkhru in 40-50 ml dosage.
4. Kapikacchu Powder for Sciatica
Its powder or decoction is useful in the treatment of back pain, nerve pain, and sciatica.
Kapikachhu Principle Action
- Watermelon : The fluid which is preventive of diarrhea.
- Tuberose : The substance that is potent, digestive, semen enhancer.
- Thermoscope : The material that generates and prompts semen or Venus.
- Basification : The substance that increases the power.
- Digestion : Drugs that digest mango but do not increase gastaragyi.
Uses of Shuddh Konch (kaunch) seed(Beej) Churna
- Loss of libido
- Erectile dysfunctions
- Premature ejaculation
- Parkinson’s disease
Dosage of Konch Beej Churna
Take 3-5 grams of quantity once a day.
Take it with milk at night.
Take it after meals.Or take it to doctor prescription.
Precautions and safety aspects
- In some people, use of kaunch for a long time can reduce weight.
- It increases the speed of the intestines, reduces the blood pressure, relieves the blood vessel.
- It can reduce blood sugar.
- It is damaged by taking more quantity.
- Coughs can cause diarrhea, which, if dietary changes If you are unable to control medicines, you may need to give up your intake.
- This increases the effect of levodopa.
Cautions / Side Effects / Contraindications
- Vomiting, lack of appetite, irregular heartbeats, and low blood pressure can be.
- It may cause involuntary motion in the muscles.
- This can lead to the movement of the hands leg.
- Cows should be taken carefully in glaucoma, heart disease, liver, endocrine, pulmonary disease, kidney disease and mental illness.
- If any side effects appear, stop taking it.
- Take this medication in the care of the doctor.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Do not take it in excess.
- Do not take it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- A pregnant woman should not take any Ayurvedic medicines containing conch seeds.
- The contact with the weeping of the cucumber pods is very itchy in the body.