In this article you will find the best natural home Remedies for yellow fever. Yellow fever is a rapidly infectious fever, which starts suddenly. The cause of this disease is a microscopic virus, which is conveyed by Aedes Aegypti species of mosquitoes. When you go abroad from India, there are some countries such as Africa and South America, before you go, you need to have a vaccine as there is a lot of yellow fever in such countries and you can get an infection while doing it.
What is yellow fever?
Due to high fever in yellow fever, liver and kidney cells are damaged. Due to the illness of the liver, the patient gets jaundice and his skin becomes yellowish. This is why this fever is called yellow fever.
Yellow Fever Symptoms
In yellow fever, patients often have a high fever and the body becomes yellow. In addition, in many cases, the problem of severe cold, trembling or back pain is also noticed.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Viral Fever
If the disease stays for ten days and is not fatal then the patient gets cured gradually. Usually, yellow fever does not occur again and if it happens it proves deadly. Rescue from mosquitoes is the best remedy for this disease. The impact of yellow fever drops up to four years. Once the disease occurs, only medical is possible according to the symptoms.
Also Read: How to do Bahya Pranayama and its benefits
This disease is more in the regions of Africa and America, located between the Cancer Line and Capricorn Line. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 200,000 people worldwide are prone to yellow fever every year. Around 30,000 people lose their lives from this deadly disease.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Gastric Problem
Few other Symptoms of Yellow Fever
- Insomnia, dark diarrhea, bleeding, gallbladder urine, lack of blood pressure and pulse dysfunction,
- Feeling weak,
- Come nausea of the color of coffee,
- Urinary tract inhibition,
- Fever with cold,
- Pain in the body,
- A headache.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Triphala powder
Causes of Yellow Fever
Yellow fever is most commonly spread by transiting infected places. Also, in areas where it is a mosquito, it can spread by staying or going in those areas.
Also Read: Top 5 Healthy Lifestyle Tips
When one of the yellow fever symptoms is noticed, immediately consult the doctor. If the patient has a high fever and his body is also yellow, then he should consult a doctor without loss of time.
Also Read: Latest Patanjali Products Price List 2018
Home Remedies For Yellow Fever
Yellow fever is a dangerous disease caused by infection, but there are many treatments for it which can overcome it. Yellow fever is caused by female mosquito bites. In yellow fever, the patient is at risk of having liver damage or jaundice. Along with this, the patient may also have vomiting. There are many home remedies for reducing yellow fever, which can be treated in a natural way.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Asthma
1. Basil and Black Pepper
Black pepper is proving very effective in treating yellow fever. Add some basil leaves in half a liter distilled water and boil it. Mix half a teaspoon of black pepper powder in this water. Let this water boil until the color changes. This water not only reduces yellow fever but also gives you instant energy. Three spoons of honey can also be mixed in this water. Drink it twice a day.
Also Read: Giloy Benefits
Take a raw onion and cut it into two halves. Put it in the oven and drink it at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. By doing so the juice of the juice is easily removed. Mix some drops of honey in this juice. Use this friendship to get rid of yellow fever.
Also Read: Health and Beauty benefits of Onion Juice
Repeated vomiting leads to dehydration, which in turn causes the body to become weak and decreases the immunity of the body. Garlic is known for its viral anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties. Garlic plays an active role in protecting the body from strengthening the immune system, along with viral and bacterial infections. Take six to ten garlic buds and crush them. You can eat this garlic either or eat honey and eat it in the morning.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev home remedies for Skin
4. Coconut Water
Coconut water is extremely beneficial to avoid dehydration in yellow fever. It hydrates the body and caters to other nutrients. Drink coconut for at least three to four times a day.
5. Sugarcane Juice
Dehydration is the most dangerous symptom of yellow fever. In such cases, sugarcane juice gives the weak body energy. Sugar can be supplied with essential vitamins and minerals for the dehydrated body. Sugarcane juice supplies glucose in the body muscles. Sugarcane juice can be used three times a day to meet the lack of essential protein in the body. This also reduces high body temperature of the patient suffering from yellow fever.
6. Barley Water or Jau ka pani
Barley is a complete grain in which all the essential nutrients are present for the healthy lifestyle. Barley contains Vitamin B1, B2, B5, 9 and Vitamin E. This reduces the inflammation of the patient with yellow fever and the high temperature of the body. Drinking a barley of water three times a day gives relief in yellow fever.
Also Read: Patanjali Amla Juice Benefits
7. Lemon and Salt
A person with yellow fever has a dehydration problem. In this case, the person seems more tired. Drink a few drops of lemon juice in a glass of water and drink it also brings great relief in yellow fever. Add a pinch of salt to this lemon water. This water meets the dehydration deficiency and gives energy to the patient.
Also Read: Patanjali Divya Godhan Ark Benefits
Vaccination dose of yellow fever
Only one injection of 0.5 ml given within the skin develops immunity in 10 days, which persists for the next 10 years. Vaccination cards are not required in every country. It is only mandatory in some countries with an excess of yellow fever.
Changes in the yellow fever distribution by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the need for the Yellow Fever vaccine can be done in a timely manner. The vaccine contains elements which are called antigens. It creates resistance in the body. The vaccine also contains very small amounts of other elements – they play all the necessary roles.
Also Read: Patanjali Products for Hair Growth
Yellow Fever vaccine is not for everyone
Children under 9 months should not give yellow fever vaccine because they have been associated with vaccination in many cases related to brain swelling in children up to 6 months, so long as the risk of yellow fever graft Not too much, it should be stopped for more than 12 months of age.
Also Read: Foods to Avoid by the Chickenpox Patients
Important information regarding Yellow Fever
- To get rid of yellow fever, make your child vaccinate over time.
- Vaccination is the safest way to avoid any disease.
- This increases the immunity of the disease within the child and he remains healthy.
- Yellow fever vaccine is recommended for staying in affected areas of Yellow Fever and traveling there and for children older than 9 months of age.
Also Read: Home remedies for fever in babies
When you should avoid Vaccination dose of yellow fever
Yellow fever vaccine is not for everyone. This vaccine can cause serious adverse effects in some children.
- Talk to your doctor before taking a vaccine, if your child’s immune system is low, such as HIV.
- Your child has been treated with impunity, such as steroids.
- Your child has severe allergic reactions from eggs, chicken, gelatin or previous yellow fever vaccine.
- Your child is under 9 months of age.
International Card of Yellow Fever
After receiving the vaccine, you should get an International Certificate of Vaccination (Yellow Card) which has been approved by the Vaccination Center. This certificate becomes valid after 10 days of vaccination. In order to enter some countries, you will need this card as proof of vaccination.
When you go abroad from India, there are some countries like Africa and South America, before you go, you need to have a vaccine as there is a great outbreak of yellow fever in such countries and you can get the infection while doing it.
Side Effects of Yellow Fever Vaccination
As a parent, you want to know more about the vaccine, side effects, vaccine content, and vaccine safety before giving your child a vaccine.
- A vaccine, like any medication, can cause a serious reaction. But the risk of a vaccine due to a serious injury, or death is very low.
- The yellow fever vaccine has been linked to the fever. Redness or swelling with pain in place of the injection.
- These problems occur in 1 in 4 children. They usually start immediately after the vaccine and can last up to a week.
As the age of the children increases, they require extra doses of some vaccines for best protection. Older children also need to be protected from additional illnesses they can get.
Give extra attention to your child for a few days of vaccination. If you see some things that concern you, call your child’s doctor.
Vaccination cost for yellow ferver is 1000Rs.
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects
- Baba Ramdev’s home remedies and Ayurvedic medicines