In this article, you will find Top 15 best Home Remedies for Gastric Problem. The process of making gas in the stomach during digestion is a normal process. Like other body processes, the formation and exit of gas in the stomach is also a normal process.
Many times the intensity of gas becomes increasing in the stomach and after this gas formed within the stomach, acute stomach ache begins. If this problem starts happening frequently, it takes the form of a serious illness known as Gastric Problem.
Also Read: Acidity / HyperAcidity – Baba Ramdev Home Remedies
The problem of indigestion or gastric
In the human body hydrochloric acid is formed by Gastric Mucosa, which affects the human body and eliminates the problem of gas. If hydrochloric acid is not formed properly then the food is not digested properly.
Modern lifestyle has encouraged this problem. The direct connection to gastric disease is from catering. Those people who eat spicy, fried, chili, spicy, sour, lemon, orange etc. are more likely to eat this problem.
Also Read: Top 10 Ayurvedic Food Recipes in Hindi
Apart from these, people who consume tea, coffee, drinks and more, they also suffer from this disease. People with tension are also more likely to have Gastric Problem.
Symptoms of Indigestion
- Come sour dirt.
- Food or sour water (acid) coming in the mouth.
- Feeling complacent with throat and breathlessness.
- Feeling of pain in the lower part of the chest and the desire to vomit.
- Irritability in the temperament.
Also Read: Important Yoga for piles by Baba Ramdev
What are the main causes of Gastric Problem
- Irregular lifestyles.
- More stress.
- More fried food.
- Grains like Rajma, black gram, white gram, Lobiya, dry green peas, popcorn, dry corn, etc. can cause gas in the stomach.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Viral Fever
The best way to get rid of the problem of indigestion or gastric is to take care of the food. According to doctors, the easy ways to get rid of gastric are:
Natural treatment/Remedies for gas
- With the treatment of gas disease, it can be relieved by bringing changes in your lifestyle.
- Gastric patients should take some precautions to protect the disease so that the disease can not grow much.
- Make the main diet 3-4 times in a small quantity instead of 2 times throughout the day.
- Avoid stress and avoid hastiness, control anger.
- Gastric patients also get relief by exercising and drinking hot water.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies For Cold & Cough
Top 15 Home Remedies For Gastric Problem
Gas is known as indigestion in the medical language. Symptoms of gas can be swelling, drooping, burning and nausea. Gas and indigestion are the problems caused by secretion of digestive juices in our stomach. The acid present in the stomach starts to cause irritation inside the stomach. In this, the person feels irritation, chest, and stomach.
The problem of gas is due to eating more oily or spicy food, and if the stomach is empty then there may be the gas problem. Too much tea or coffee drinkers can also have gas problems. If the problem of gas increases then the problem can be serious, so it is necessary to control it during the time. Let’s tell you some home remedies that you can get rid of the problem of gas.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Asthma
Home Remedies For Gas In Stomach
1. Coriander (Dhaniya)
Using coriander can relieve the irritation caused by gas in the stomach. Mixing roasted coriander in a glass of buttermilk gives relief from gas.
2. Fennel/Saunf seeds
Due to spicy or fatty foods, there are problems like gas and indigestion, for this, it is possible to treat it from the middle of the fennel. Relieves problems with oil, nausea, and flatulence present in fennel seeds. Fry the fennel, fry it and make powder. The use of this powder twice a day brings relief to the gas from the gas.
Also Read: Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits
3. Black Pepper
The use of black pepper can be very effective to meet the shortage of hydrochloric acid in our stomach. Black pepper increases the flow of gastric juices, which helps in digestion. Mixing powder of black pepper in jug can be taken along with buttermilk during indigestion. Apart from this, drinking black pepper, dried mint leaves, smooth powder and coriander seeds in equal amounts also benefit from indigestion.
4. Laung or Clove
Clove enhances intestinal mobility and gastroenteritis, thereby eliminating the problem of gas and indigestion. Chew cloves for this. Clove oil can be used to get rid of burning in the stomach.
Also Read:Health, Skin, Hair Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
5. Apple cider vinegar
Apple vinegar provides relief from gas and indigestion. It provides essential acids to our stomach. It can be taken with water and honey for the treatment of gas.
6. Butter Milk
Buttermilk is very beneficial for treating indigestion and gas. There is more lactic acid in it and it is easier to digest than milk.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose) Yoga steps and its benefits
7. Baking Soda
An effective and normally antacid is available for baking soda to combat excess acids. The basic nature of soda is to create additional hydrochloric acid in the stomach by the formation of salt and water. By which gas is relieved.
8. Herbal Tea
Herbal tea works effectively in digestion easing. Mint, raspberry and blackberry tea can be taken after eating meals to reduce indigestion. Mint and Chamomile are beneficial for acute stomach pain.
Also Read: Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
Garlic may have a strong smell in the mouth, but its small buds have unprecedented properties of relief from the gas problem. Garlic is very beneficial in removing the gas. Using garlic in the soup further strengthens digestion. In addition, boil garlic in the water and add black pepper and cumin seeds in it, let the solution cool down. Drink it two to three times in a day.
Also Read: Top 5 Healthy Lifestyle Tips
Ginger not only adds aroma and acne to food but also helps to digest food. Ginger is used as a food item or in ginger tea, which helps in causing excitement in saliva, gall juice, and gastric juice. Drinking ginger tea is more beneficial than coffee and soda.
11. Cardamom or Elaichi
Cardamom is very comfortable in the gas and in indigestion in the stomach. The volatile oil present in it provides relief from gas and indigestion by removing digestive disorders. Cardamom seed can be eaten alone or can use cardamom or cardamom powder in cooking, tea etc.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies For Cold & Cough
One of the natural remedies for the prevention of gas and indigestion is lemon. Mix lemon juice with warm water and drink it and get relief from vomiting, gas, and detergent. As a cleaning agent, it acts as a blood purifier and produces gall juice and accelerates digestion in the body. Mixing lemon juice in a glass of fresh water in the morning also strengthens the digestive system.
13. Asafoetida or Hing
Hing can treat many digestive problems such as flatulence, stomachache, and constipation. A pinch can be taken twice or thrice a day with hot water.
Also Read: Best home remedies and ayurvedic medicines for diarrhea
14. Celery or Ajwain
The grandmother’s recipe is to get rid of gas. Using it, you can treat almost every problem of the stomach. Take salt in celery with water for immediate relief.
15. Warm Water
Apart from using it with other herbs and spices, only hot water can give you immediate relief from gas and indigestion. It helps in cleansing our body by taking out all the toxic substances present in the body. Drinking a glass of hot water in the morning and after drinking hot water, the digestive system is strong.
Also Read: Patanjali Shilajit Capsule Benefits and Review
Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
Some Helpful Yoga to prevent Gastric Problem
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects