In this article, you will find the Home Remedies For Dengue Fever, Its symptoms, Causes, Treatment and Patanjali medicine. Dengue, is caused by Female Aedes mosquito bites. These mosquito bites especially in the morning. If the patient has any symptoms of complex type of dengue, then take it immediately to the doctor. DHF (Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever) and DSS (Dengue Shock Syndrome) There are two types of fever dengue in which platelets are significantly reduced, which can have a bad effect on the body’s necessary organs.
Platelets – Important Factors in Dengue:
Multiple organ failure is also done from dengue many times. Every patient of dengue does not need to take platelets. Typically a healthy person has one and a half to two million platelets in the body. Platelets work to prevent bleeding in the body. If platelets are less than one lac then the patient should go to the hospital immediately and take necessary check. Every patient is worth noting that the disease does not need to be hospitalized.
Dengue can fall from 50 thousand to one lac platelets in 24 hours. Platelets need to be supplied if platelets fall below 20,000 or below. There is no bleeding from 40-50 thousand platelets. Dengue several times during the fourth – fifth day the fever decreases, it seems that the patient is recovering, while in many cases the platelets begin to fall.
Symptoms of dengue:
- Vomiting and red-red grains come out on the body.
- Weakness and dizziness.
- Dengue fever symptoms are slightly different from common fever.
- Patients with Dengue Shock Syndrome (DSS) feel uncomfortable as well as symptoms of dengue fever and dengue hemorrhagic fever.
- In addition to the above symptoms in dengue hemorrhagic fever, platelet deficiency, blood vomiting anywhere in the nose, teeth and gums.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- The pulse grows rapidly and sometimes moves and blood pressure is greatly reduced, pain in headaches, waist and joints.
- The fever is very fast.
- Light cough and sore throat.
Also Read: Most Effective Weight Gain Supplements of Patanjali
Main causes of Dengue Fever:
Dengue is caused by mosquito bites. There is no other reason for this disease caused by biting the female Aedes mosquito. To prevent dengue mosquitoes from growing, keep in mind the following points:
- Reverse the empty utensils.
- Clean the food items of the birds everyday.
- Change the Cooler water after two or three days.
- Add 2 to 4 tablets of chlorine, to keep the water tank clean.
- Do not let rain water gather around the house or in the roof, tire, tube, broken matte, empty container etc.
- Going to a park or going to such a place where the mosquito is prone to cut, all sides clothing should be worn so that the mosquito can not be cut.
- To avoid mosquitoes, cream, mosquito nets and other measures should be used.
The best way to prevent dengue is to prevent the collection of dirt. Even if the female Aedes mosquito can flourish, the danger of dengue will also be very low. The following measures should be taken when there is dengue:
Treatment of Dengue:
- Ordinary dengue fever can be treated at home only. Let the patient rest completely. Give it to Paracetamol every six hours and repeatedly drink water and liquid things (lemon water, buttermilk, coconut water etc.).
- Take special care of the children.
- Make the platelets count test once in a day or two even after the fever is low. Dengue requires continuous monitoring (3-4 times a day) on the patient’s blood pressure, especially the above and below the blood pressure. If the difference between both blood pressure falls to 20 degrees or less then the situation can be dangerous. Patients may become unconscious due to blood pressure falling.
Also Read: The Best Natural Way to Get Rid of Mosquitoes at Home
Treatment of Dengue in Kids:
- Children are fragile and their immune system of children is weak, so the disease quickly catch them. In such a situation, do not ignore their illness.
- Children are more open in the open because they are more prone to infections and bites than mosquitoes.
- Children wear full clothes outside the house and send them.
- Do not wear knitwear and T-shirts in the mosquito season.
- Apply a mosquito cut cream at night.
- If the child is crying too much, constantly being asleep, restless, she has high fever, rash on the body, vomiting, or any of these symptoms, show the doctor immediately.
- Generally, small children have a cold fever, but their forehead and stomach remain warm, so their fever is checked by touching their stomach and with rectal temperature. Taking temperature from the side is not the right way, especially in children. If you have to take temperature from the side then add 1 degree to the reading which is coming. She will be considered as the correct read.
- If the child is dengue, he should be treated only by keeping him in hospital because platelets fall rapidly in children and dehydration (water shortage) is also quick.
Home Remedies for Dengue Fever:
For relief from dengue fever, coriander leaf juice can be drunk in the form of tonic. This reduces fever.
Amla or Gooseberry:
Amla contains high amounts of vitamin C so that the ability to absorb the body increases. This allows the body to absorb more iron content, which is necessary to cure dengue fever.
Boil basil leaves in hot water and filter it, drink it to the patient. The tea of Basil (Tulsi) Leaves gives provides relief to the dengue patient.This tea can be taken three to four times a day.
Papaya leaves are the most effective medicine for dengue fever. The papain enzymes present in papaya leaves fix the digestive power of the body, as well as the proteins in the body. For the treatment of dengue, remove the juice of papaya leaves and give one teaspoon to the patient. This juice increases the amount of platelets rapidly.
Another important effective drug for dengue fever is goat’s milk. Very few hochi platelets also have the ability to increase goat milk immediately. For the treatment of dengue, give the goat’s raw milk a little bit, it will increase platelets and also get relief in joint pain.
Chirayta has the properties of fixing fever. Dengue fever can also be corrected by the use of salicylates.
Dhatura leaves have properties to repair the dengue fever, but its dose should not exceed 2 dcgram.
Fenugreek leaves can also cure dengue fever. It can be used as a herbal tea by boiling fenugreek leaves in water. The toxic substances of the body are excreted from fenugreek, which also eliminates the dengue virus.
Pomegranate and Black Grapes:
To complete the reduction of blood in the dengue fever and to increase platelet levels, drink pomegranate and black grapes juice.
Also Read:Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
The Orange is a rich source of Vitamin C, It will improves the digestive system as well as increase body’s immunity. So intake of Orange juice give relief to the dengue patient.
Patanjali Medicine for Dengue Fever
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects