Although many of Herbal Medicine For Asthma are available, But here we will tell you some Natural Home Remedies For Asthma. Firstly one should know, What is Asthma? When a person starts having trouble breathing due to any disease in the breathing tubes, then this condition is called asthma. In this disease, the person also has cough problems.
Asthma is an irritant that affects the lungs and breathing pathways. In this process, there is a whistle sound when breathing, and the sternness of the chest is also one of the symptoms of asthma. In this situation, the problem of cough increases in the morning and evening. There is no age barrier in it and it can happen to anyone but usually, it affects children more often.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies For Cold & Cough
Symptoms of Asthma
- When a patient suffering from asthma attacks has a stroke, it is a dry or a malignant cough.
- When the disease progresses too much then a situation arises when the patient gets very much trouble breathing and the person starts to throttle.
- The patient suffers from asthma, the cough gets tough, stinky and corded.
- The sufferer has many difficulties in breathing.
- This disease can happen to both men and women.
- After 2 o’clock in the night, the tour is more frequent.
- In the early days of the disease, cough, rash and respiratory disorders begin to fall.
- When breathing, the patient’s face becomes red after more emphasis.
- A slight whistling sound is heard while breathing.
- There is a lot of emphasis on breathing and breathing out.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Diabetes by Baba Ramdev
Causes Of Asthma
Asthma is due to many reasons, sometimes it can also be genetic, sometimes even genetic. There are several other reasons:
- Due to excessive use of medicines, asthma gets dry due to dryness.
- Diet can be wrongly caused by this disease.
- There is also a reason for being asthma because of mental stress, anger, and excessive fear.
- Asthma can also be caused due to some type of bleeding in the blood.
- Drug abuse is also the reason for this disease.
- Coughing, colds and nasal disease can lead to asthma for longer periods of time.
- Eating more food than hunger can lead to asthma.
- Chilli-spices, fried foods, and heavy meals can cause this disease.
Also Read: Anulom-Vilom Pranayama steps and benefits
- There is asthma due to weakness in the lungs, weakness in the heart, weakness in the kidneys, weakness in the intestines, weakness in the nervous system, and nausea.
- Asthma can also be caused due to dust and cold in the person’s breathing tube.
- This disease can be caused due to excessive consumption of food of dust particles, skull scabies, flower plants, eggs and other such substances.
- Asthma can also be caused by consuming substances burning in the digestive tract of the human body.
- This disease can be prevented by stopping the velocity of stool-urine repeatedly.
- Asthma can cause asthma in the lungs by breathing through microscopic particles such as heat, smoke, dirt, stink, dirty bed, chandeliers of clothes, scrub of fields, severe cold, rain, colds, flu.
- Allergic pollution in the atmosphere
Also Read: Top 10 Ayurvedic Food Recipes in Hindi
- Apart from this, consumption of certain drugs (aspirin and son-blockers) in many people can also increase the risk of asthma.
- Excessive emotional manifestations (such as screaming or laughing loudly too) can also lead to asthma problems by raising the status of tourism in some people.
- The family history of asthma or allergies (anemic asthma)
- Low birth weight and premature birth of children, contact with tobacco smoke before birth and/or after birth
- Crowds, air pollution, dust (home or outside) or paper dust, kitchen smoke, moisture, sealings, weather changes, colds, smoking, fast food, stress and anxiety, staying in touch with pets and planting plants and Pollen of flowers (subtle particles found in plant flowers are called pollen) etc. are included.
Also Read: What to eat to gain weight – by Baba Ramdev
Asthma patients should be very careful in the opposite environment. When changing the weather, take good care of yourself. Along with this, there are other things to be taken into account like:
- The patient should sleep on the hotbed.
- Do not smoke.
- Chili-spicy things should not be eaten in the food.
- Avoid dust and foul surroundings.
- Mental disorders, stress, anger, and fighting-strife should be avoided.
- Alcohol, tobacco and other narcotics should not be consumed.
Also Read: Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits
Best Home Remedies For Asthma
- Garlic proves to be very effective in the treatment of asthma. Boil five buds of garlic in 30 ml milk and consuming this mixture every day brings great benefits to asthma in early stages.
- Asthma is also controlled by mixing two pesky buds of garlic in the hot tea of ginger. The patient benefits from consuming this tea in the morning and evening.
- Mix one teaspoon fresh juice of ginger, a cup of fenugreek, and honey according to the taste. This mixture proves to be great for asthma patients.
- Boil it by adding celery in the asthma patient water and steam rising from the water, this home remedy is very beneficial.
- Take 4-5 cloves and boil in 125 ml water for 5 minutes. Filter this mixture and add one spoonful of pure honey and drink hot. Drinking this brew twice daily and drinking it twice a day is definitely a benefit to the patient.
Also Read: Patanjali Divya Godhan Ark Benefits
- Combine a handful of sweaty leaves in 180 mm water and boil for about 5 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool down, add salted salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Regular use of this soup is considered effective in asthma treatment.
- Boil one spoon fenugreek and one cup of water to prepare the fenugreek decoction. Eating this mixture every day and every evening gives definite benefits.
- Apply a ripe banana with a knife in length and apply a small spoon of 2 grams of black pepper filtered in it. Then kneel it without him, wrap it well in banana tree leaves and keep it tied for 2-3 hours.
- Later on, with banana leaves, burn the address of this type of fire in the fire. Take out the banana peel and eat it after cooling.
Also Read: Patanjali Shilajit Capsule Benefits
Ayurveda Treatment Of Asthma
- Ayurvedic medicines are very safe and treat the problem to a great extent. Some common medicines can be used for kantkari, agstayaprsh, chitrak, kanakasav.
- Take dinner one hour before bedtime and sleep.
- Walk in the morning or evening and focus mainly on ‘pranayama‘ and sage meditation in yoga.
- Survival of excess exercise.
- Stay in the airy room and sleep. Avoid air conditioners, coolers and direct winds of the wings.
- Stay away from cold and moist places.
- Do not smoke smoking chewing tobacco, alcohol and artificial sweeteners and cold drinks. Do not use agarbattis, mosquito repellents, who are irritable with perfume.
- Drink 2/3 carrot juice, 1/3 spinach juice, one glass of rose daily.
Also Read: Patanjali Amla Juice Benefits
- Barley, kulthi, bathua, dum steak ginger, bitter gourd, garlic can be consumed regularly in asthma.
- Taking Mulethi and ginger 1 / 2-1 / 2 teaspoon of water in a cup of water is very useful.
- Basil disease enhances immunity.
- For those who have been afflicted with this disease, for the first time in every season, the nasal or choroid remedies of Panchakarma can be helpful in this disease.
- It has a good arrangement at Patanjali Chikitsalaya, Haridwar.
- If the asthma is cracked, then heat hot mole oil on the chest and back.
- Be sure to have a vial flask at home. There is the truth of celery in it, whose steam gives relief in an asthmatic attack.
- Drink 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger, six black pepper, black salt 1/4 teaspoon, 5 leaves of basil, boil in water, also provides relief in asthma.
- Take 1/4 onion juice, honey one teaspoon, black pepper 1/8 teaspoon with water.
Also Read: Health and Beauty benefits of Onion Juice
Natural Remedies of Asthma
Fresh Fruit Juice: To provide nutrient to the body system and to take out harmful substances, the patient should take fresh fruit juice for some days and nothing else. During this treatment, he should take equal quantity of water in a glass of fresh fruit and take it after two to two hours from 8 to 8 a.m. Living substances remain in limited quantities and fresh foods, green vegetables and groundnut foods such as sprouted gram are in abundance, it is best.
Also Read:Health, Skin, Hair Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
Avoid a cough or mucus content: Eat caffeine or mucus, such as rice, sugar, sesame, and yogurt and eat fried and rich foods.
Eat less and chew-up: Cereal asthma patients should eat less than their capacity. They should eat slowly and chew their food. Asthma, especially the rapid asthma attack, damages the digestion. Do not stress for the patient to eat in such cases, in such cases, until the asthma attack is overcome, let the patient almost fast.
Drink excessive water: Asthma patients should drink at least eight to ten glasses of water daily. Eating should be avoided by taking water or any type of fluid. The patient can drink a cup of hot water every two hours. In such a case, if the patient takes an enema, then it is of great benefit.
Be careful of the weather: After the rain, the dust blows in September and rain germs get a chance to spread. Anyway, patients with asthma are increasing rapidly due to allergic hypertrophy caused by environmental factors. Due to changing lifestyle and pollution, patients with asthma and allergies are also increasing. Some Ayurvedic medicines and home remedies provide great relief.
Few Asthma Medication in Patanjali Ayurveda
Yoga Beneficial For Asthma
If you have asthma do it only under the guidance of a qualified yoga instructor
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects