Yoga actions were made in the view of the behavior of birds and the benefits given to humans by them, one of them is named Garudasana. This seat is like eagle bird, which is why we call it Garudasan. In English, we know it by the name of Eagle Pose. When we do it regularly, we get strength and mental concentration like a bird but it can happen only when we do it correctly.
This posture will remove pain or any other distortion in the hands and feet. This is beneficial in the disease, open disorders and general disease of the kidney.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Diabetes by Baba Ramdev
Garudasana (Eagle Pose) steps and benefits
- Stand in tadasana
- Fold your knees and lift the left leg and turn it on the right foot.
- Note that the right leg is hinged on the ground and the left thigh is on the right thigh. The left toe finger towards the ground.
- Bring your hands in front while keeping in parallel to the ground.
- Cross the right hand over the left hand and fold your elbow in an angle of 90 degree from the ground. Note that the back parts of the hands are towards each other.
- Slowly move the hands in such a way that the palms come in front of each other.
- Raise the palms upwards while pressing the palms on each other.
- Keep your vision constant and stay in this state and keep on breathing and keep away.
- Gently leave the hands and bring it next to you.
- Take the left leg slowly and keep it on the ground and come back to Tadasana.
Also Read: Top 5 Yoga to Make your Heart Healthy
Benefits of Garudasana (Eagle Pose)
- It is very beneficial in hernia disease.
- By doing this, the pain of the waist is cured.
- Those who are troubled by arthritis, and do this posture, they get relief from arthritis.
- By doing this posture, the veins, nerves and muscles are strong.
- It gives strength to hands.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose) Yoga steps and its benefits
- Garudasana is able to get rid of serious illness like sciatica.
- Stretches the waist, thigh, shoulders and upper part of the back.
- Increases body balance.
- Strengthens the foot muscles.
- It is beneficial in rheumatism.
- Makes the waist and feet more flexible.
Also Read: Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
Caution in Garudasana
- If there is any serious disease in hands and feet, then do not do this yoga.
- It should not be done during pregnancy.
- If you have an illness or has an operation, then do not do this yoga.
- Do not try more than your ability at the beginning of the exercise.