Fourth International Yoga Day is being celebrated today in the world including India. On this occasion, Yoga is showing everywhere on Thursday morning in the capital Delhi. More than 5000 programs were organized across the country.
At the same time, center and Delhi government, three municipal corporations, NDMC, Delhi Cantonment Board and many social and religious organizations organized yoga programs at more than one hundred places. The main yoga program was held on Rajpath once again after three years. At the same time, on this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi organized yoga sessions with thousands of workers in Dehradun. In this episode, under the state-level yoga program of Rajasthan, Baba Ramdev made a world record by adding more than two lakh people in Kota.
On the initiative of the Central Government, the main event has been held in Yoga Day on Rajpath, wherein Union Minister Dr. Harshvardhan and BJP spokesperson arrived and a number of thousands of foreign nationals and many dignitaries. A Yoga Program was organized in DDA Park in front of Kendriya Vidyalaya near Mool Chand, on behalf of Yoga Science and Human Welfare Trust. Here, thousands of dignitaries have done yoga.
Also Read: CM Yogi Government Complete Formalities Related To Food Park
Why on June 21?
There is also a special reason for opting for the World Yoga Day on June 21. Actually, this day is the longest day of the Northern Hemisphere, which can also be called Summer Sankranti. From the perspective of Indian culture, after the summer Sankranti, the sun’s southward time is very beneficial in achieving spiritual accomplishments.
First International Yoga Day
On June 21, 2015, the first International Yoga Day was celebrated, in which over 35 thousand people and representatives from 84 countries under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi had made 21 postures of yoga on Delhi’s Rajpath. This ceremony established two Gaines Records. The largest yoga class has a record of 35,985 people and people from 84 countries participating in this event together.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev Food Park
Second International Yoga Day
Second Yoga Day was celebrated on June 21, 2016, in Chandigarh, in which hundreds of people led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi made postures of yoga.
Third International Yoga Day
A big program was organized in Lucknow under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of the Third International Yoga Day in 2017. About 51 thousand people took part in it.
Also Read: The Food Park will no longer be built in Noida, UP.
Fourth International Yoga Day
This time the main yoga program will be held in Deobandhu, Uttarakhand’s capital, Dehradun and on this longest day of the year, people will take a pledge to keep their life as tall and healthy as possible.
History of Yoga
Yoga is an ancient art that originated in India about 5000 years ago. For the first time, people used to have yoga and meditation in their daily life, to be healthy and powerful throughout their life. People associated with Buddhism and Hinduism used yoga and meditation. There are many types of yoga, such as Raj yoga, Jana yoga, bhakti yoga, karma yoga, hand yoga. Generally, many handicaps are practiced in India under Hatha Yoga.
Historical evidence of the existence of yoga has been observed in the former Vedic period (2700 BC) and thereafter Patanjali period. The main sources, from which we get information about yoga practices and related literature during this period, the teachings of Vedas (4), Upanishads (18), memorials, Buddhism, Jainism, Panini, epics (2) Puranas (18) etc. are available.
It is believed that since the civilization has started, yoga is being done since then. The origins of the science of yoga took place thousands of years ago, long before the birth of religion or faith. In Yoga, Shiva is first regarded as Yogi or Adi Yogi and first Guru or Adi Guru.
Also Read: Patanjali want to buy Soya in any condition
Why is it celebrated?
International Yoga Day is celebrated to make people aware of the benefits of yoga. Yoga is extremely important to keep yourself fit. It helps to balance the body and brain relations. The body makes the body flexible and strong. Through its regular practice, the body has the immunity to fight against many diseases. Yoga removes mental stress and increases concentration.
- Baba Ramdev Set Up Record on Fourth International Yoga Day in Kota, Rajasthan
- CM Yogi Government Wants Time Till 30 June To Complete Formalities Related To Food Park
- What is Baba Ramdev’s Mega Food Park?
- Patanjali Neem Oil Price, Uses, Benefits, and Dosage
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- CM Yogi’s talk to Yogguru Ramdev, that Patanjali Food Park will not go out of UP
- Ruchi Soya Deal: Patanjali wants to buy soya in any condition.
- The Food Park, which is now made up of yoga guru Baba Ramdev, will no longer be built in Noida, UP.
- Baba Ramdev back Kimbo App from the Market, after one day launch
- After Sim Card Baba Ramdev launches Messaging app KIMBHO, Whatsapp gets hit
- Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali SIM card – many offers including Rs 144, 30 days, 2GB data
- Biography of Acharya Balkrishna, President of Patanjali Yogapeeth
- Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev said – I will get everything from ‘langot to coat’
- Ramdev gets cleanliness from Himachal Government, Patanjali products sold at Ration Depot
- Foreign Company Louis Vuitton wants to invest in Swadeshi Patanjali
- Patanjali’s card will be launched on January 26, millions of purchases for free
- Online earning with Patanjali, the company is making sellers
- How to start a business with Patanjali? – Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev Company
- Baba Ramdev’s new announcement to give competition to foreign companies!
- Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali will land now in Solar sector in Noida UP