Lucknow: Acharya Balkrishna, Managing Director of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, tweeted on Tuesday that he has shifted the food park due to the Yogi Adityanath-led state government’s disappointing attitude. The Food Park, which is now made up of yoga guru Baba Ramdev, will no longer be built in Noida, UP. MD Balakrishna of Patanjali Company tweeted that “Today in Greater Noida, the Central Government-approved Mega Food Park was informed that due to the apathy of the provincial government, Sri Ram and Krishna’s efforts to bring prosperity in the lives of the farmers of the holy land. Remained incomplete # Patanjali decided to shift the project elsewhere. “Tell you that the then CM Akhilesh Yadav in November 2016 The foundation of this Foodpark did Lucknow.
Akhilesh had laid the foundation stone of 16000 crores park
Baba Ramdev started his project in the government of the late CM Akhilesh Yadav. He had invested around Rs. 1600 crores for the FoodPark project in Noida. Akhilesh Yadav also laid the foundation stone of this food park in Lucknow from November 2016.
8000 direct and 80000 indirect jobs were announced
As of this food, park shifted from the state, about 88 thousand people will be deprived of employment. Baba Ramdev had said in the fundraising program in November 2016 that it will take about two years to build this food park. Additionally, it will provide 8000 direct and 80000 indirect jobs.
This is the specialty of Food Park
Ramdev’s Patanjali Food and Herbal Park were to be built in 455 acres of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority area in Noida. Under this park, agriculture-based products, food products, herbal products, animal feed milk products and medicinal product units and research and development center were to be established.
The food processing unit established in the park is processing 400 tons of fruits and vegetables daily while using 750 grams of flour per day using organic wheat in it. The establishment of this park also encourages the production of jowar, millet and coarse grains in the poorer and less fertile areas of this region, thereby increasing the gross income of the farmers. The main objective of this project was to link the local farmers to the mainstream of the market.
Yogi Sarkar standing on the question
In fact, through the Investor Summit held in February, UP CM Yogi Adityanath invited many industrial houses to invest in UP, but Baba Ramdev’s company believes in knowing this from the UP in this way is wrong. Experts believe that this step of Patanjali Company will send a wrong message to the investors.
- Baba Ramdev Set Up Record on Fourth International Yoga Day in Kota, Rajasthan
- CM Yogi Government Wants Time Till 30 June To Complete Formalities Related To Food Park
- What is Baba Ramdev’s Mega Food Park?
- Patanjali Neem Oil Price, Uses, Benefits, and Dosage
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- CM Yogi’s talk to Yogguru Ramdev, that Patanjali Food Park will not go out of UP
- Ruchi Soya Deal: Patanjali wants to buy soya in any condition.
- The Food Park, which is now made up of yoga guru Baba Ramdev, will no longer be built in Noida, UP.
- Baba Ramdev back Kimbo App from the Market, after one day launch
- After Sim Card Baba Ramdev launches Messaging app KIMBHO, Whatsapp gets hit
- Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali SIM card – many offers including Rs 144, 30 days, 2GB data
- Biography of Acharya Balkrishna, President of Patanjali Yogapeeth
- Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev said – I will get everything from ‘langot to coat’
- Ramdev gets cleanliness from Himachal Government, Patanjali products sold at Ration Depot
- Foreign Company Louis Vuitton wants to invest in Swadeshi Patanjali
- Patanjali’s card will be launched on January 26, millions of purchases for free
- Online earning with Patanjali, the company is making sellers
- Baba Ramdev’s new announcement to give competition to foreign companies!
- Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali will land now in Solar sector in Noida UP
- Patanjali, Baba Ramdev Made plans to prepare for the online market