The state government has sought time from the Central Government to take action against Baba Ramdev’s approval of the Food Park and the land transfer process till June 30. In this regard Dr Anup Chandra Pandey, the Commissioner of Establishment and Industrial Development (IDC), has written a letter to J.P. Meena Union Government’s Secretary of Food Processing and Industry.
Also Read: Ruchi Soya Deal: Patanjali wants to buy soya in any condition.
Ravindra Chaudhary, Vice President of Patanjali Ayurveda had written a letter to the Commissioner of Establishment and Industrial Development two days ago. While referring to the letter of Union Food Processing Ministry, Chaudhary had said that the action related to setting up Patanjali’s Food Park is not completed by June 15, then the Center will cancel the project without any notice.
Chaudhary had demanded the entire 430 acres of area allotted to Patanjali Ayurveda (excluding 25 acres of institutional land) from the IIDC and the facilities of Super Mega Project under Industrial Development Policy-202 Patanjali Ayurveda to its full subsidiary units. . This includes action related to land transfer.
Also Read: After Sim Card Baba Ramdev launches Messaging app KIMBHO
The state government is considering the action related to the demand of Patanjali’s letter. But on Tuesday, the proposal was not included in the cabinet’s agenda. The time given for the center will pass the next cabinet. It is said that the officials of the state government, talking to the officials of the center, decided to request for 15 days for the action related to it.
The establishment and industrial development commissioner has told the central government that the state government is acting on giving facilities and concessions to Patanjali. In such a situation, the deadline given by the Inter-Ministerial Approval.
- Baba Ramdev Set Up Record on Fourth International Yoga Day in Kota, Rajasthan
- CM Yogi Government Wants Time Till 30 June To Complete Formalities Related To Food Park
- What is Baba Ramdev’s Mega Food Park?
- Patanjali Neem Oil Price, Uses, Benefits, and Dosage
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- CM Yogi’s talk to Yogguru Ramdev, that Patanjali Food Park will not go out of UP
- Ruchi Soya Deal: Patanjali wants to buy soya in any condition.
- The Food Park, which is now made up of yoga guru Baba Ramdev, will no longer be built in Noida, UP.
- Baba Ramdev back Kimbo App from the Market, after one day launch
- After Sim Card Baba Ramdev launches Messaging app KIMBHO, Whatsapp gets hit
- Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali SIM card – many offers including Rs 144, 30 days, 2GB data
- Biography of Acharya Balkrishna, President of Patanjali Yogapeeth
- Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev said – I will get everything from ‘langot to coat’
- Ramdev gets cleanliness from Himachal Government, Patanjali products sold at Ration Depot
- Foreign Company Louis Vuitton wants to invest in Swadeshi Patanjali
- Patanjali’s card will be launched on January 26, millions of purchases for free
- Online earning with Patanjali, the company is making sellers
- Baba Ramdev’s new announcement to give competition to foreign companies!
- Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali will land now in Solar sector in Noida UP
- Patanjali, Baba Ramdev Made plans to prepare for the online market