Baba Ramdev is going to join hands with companies like e-commerce like Flipkart, Amazon. Patanjali’s millions of products can now be found online now. Yog Guru Baba Ramdev’s company, Patanjali Ayurveda, has done a promising entry in e-commerce after moving ahead with the big companies in FMCG business. The company has tied up with major e-retailers Amazon and Flipkart to sell their products online.
Baba Ramdev has slammed his campaign from Haridwar to every door. Let us know that Patanjali’s products will be found on Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM Mall, Grofers and Bigbasket and other major online portals. In addition to these companies, he will also sell his products on the platform of shopclue and Netmeds. The information given by these e-commerce companies was given in a press conference held today. On this occasion, Smita Bhagat said on behalf of HDFC, that online platforms, Patanjali products will be given 5 times the reward points along with the Cashback for the customers.
Before this, Ramdev told that he has prepared a Master Plan for the coming 50 years in which work on education, health, naturopathy, village, Gosewa etc. is to be done. Yogguru told that there is no intention of listing Patanjali in the stock market.
He said that the goal of selling Patanjali products of 1 to 2 thousand crore rupees annually through online has been targeted. Regarding its production capability, Ramdev said that it is currently 30,000 crores which are to increase to Rs 50,000 crores this year. Ramdev said that there is a plan to create a production capacity of Rs. 1 lakh crore in the next two years. Ramdev said, “No FMCG company can think about such a huge production capability.” He told that an agency researching more than 11,000 brands gave Patanjali the number one status in the past. Yogguru said, ‘It is a matter of pride for us.’
Yogguru also informed that work on Patanjali unit is being done at Haridwar and Noida of UP, Tezpur of Assam and Nagpur of Maharashtra etc. Ramdev further said that Patanjali, which started 25 years ago, wants to make a market of 50 thousand to 1 lakh crore in the next two-three years, out of which, one lakh crore will be invested in charity. It is worth mentioning that Patanjali’s turnover in the financial year 2016-17 is more than Rs 10,500 crore. Patanjali has to double this financial year.
Founder of Shekhar Sharma from Paytm, Amit Sinha, CEO of Paytm, Hari Menon, founder of Big Basket, Kalyanji Krishnamurthy, Flipkart CEO, Saurabh Kumar, founder of Grofers, Manish Tewari, Vice President of Amjon India, Founder of Netmeds Pradeep Dada, Shopclue Senior Vice President Gopal Sharma was involved.
1 million orders a day.
- It is clear from the fact that after coming out in the e-commerce area after screaming in the FMCG market, the area of Patanjali will increase significantly.
- Apart from Baba Ramdev and Balakrishna, other major e-retailers, including Amazon, Flipkart, Grofers, joined in a program in Delhi.
- On this occasion Baba Ramdev said that through online, the common people will be able to easily access their traditional products.
- Head of Patanjali Ayurveda Balakrishna said that Patanjali has the capacity to process more than one million orders every day.
- Currently Patanjali sells his products online through his personal portal.
Besides, other sellers also sold Patanjali’s products online.
- Patanjali’s turnover in the financial year 2016-17 is more than Rs. 10,500 crores.
- The goal of Patanjali in this financial year is to double this benefit.
- This is a new partnership plan.