At present, having back pain has become very common. According to a research, the person is prone to suffering from lower back pain at least once in his life. What we mean to say is that it is not a big deal of having pain in today’s time, even at the very young age. Here we will tell you the correct solution to this untimely, and that is the Baba Ramdev yoga, through him, you can get rid of back pain without any medical treatment.
If you are young and you have been suffering from back pain, backache, you should regularly make a habit of yoga of Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev for regularly. Because if you are suffering from back pain at a very early age, then you are going to face many major back problems in future. If you do yoga now, then in the future, you will not have to wait for the operation of back pain and slip disc.
Also Read: What to eat to gain weight – by Baba Ramdev
Reasons for back pain:
- Cancer is in spine
- To be infected with spine for some reason
- Taking less sleep also causes back pain
- Sitting for a long time at one place also leads to back pain
- Lifting heavy things suddenly
- Raise more weight than your capacity
- Mental stress
- Smoking cigarettes
- Do more physical work than needed
- Spend more time in GYM
Also Read: Top 5 Yoga to Prevent and fight with Cancer
Top 5 Baba Ramdev best yoga for back pain
1. Marjariasana Cat Stretch Pose:
Majariasana is very beneficial yoga for the back pain. Its method is also very easy.
- Just as the animals stand on both hands and feet, you should also stand.
- Put the knees touch with the ground, also touch both hands to the ground.
- Tilt your neck forward
- Now try to lift / stretch your waist upwards
- Hold the body beyond your chest to the bottom
- The full stretching pressure in this yoga occurs on the back or chest
- It will be easy for you to get rid of back pain immediately
2. Bitilasana Cow Pose:
Bitilasan’s name is actually quoted from Bitila, a Sanskrit word, let you know that the Hindi meaning of Bitila is a cow. During the exercise of this asana, the body shape of the person doing yoga looks like the shape of the cow and for this reason, this seat has been named Bitilasana. Even before practicing Bitalasana, it is very necessary to clean your stomach. If you have eaten something, then there must be at least 4 hours of difference before the exercise of Asana.
Also Read: Bhramari Pranayama steps and benefits
How to do the Bitilasana:
- To do this posture, first sit a comfortable seat at a level spot.
- Now stand on your knees and keep your hands on the ground, during this time your body shape should be similar to a table.
- Keep in mind that both of your knees should be under your hips, and your wrist should be in the same line below your shoulders.
- Now leave your head and see it slowly on the floor.
- Now lift your buttocks upwards towards the sky.
- Allow your chest to open and drag the stomach towards the ground during this time.
- Now lift your head and look for a few seconds on the wall or on the ceiling.
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds and then, get out and come back to the tabletop position.
- Now after leaving the breath, gradually come in normal posture.
Also Read: Padmasana (Lotus Pose) steps and benefits
3. Bhujangasana Cobra Pose
Bhujangasana is one of the best yoga to remove back pain. Along with this, it is very good for the beauty of the chest. Especially for women, it helps a lot to make their Breast area attractive. Its method is also very easy.
Bhujangasana is the easy hand side. It is very easy to remove easy back pain. Along with this, it is very good for the beauty of the chest. Especially for women, it helps a lot to make their Breast area attractive. Its method is also very easy.
Also Read: Latest Patanjali Products Price List 2018
Bhujangasan is an important feature of Suryanamaskar and Padma Sadhana which is very beneficial for our body. It makes the muscles of the chest and waist flexible and removes any tension in the waist. Surely, Bhujangasan will prove very beneficial for those related to the spinal cord. In women, it helps in controlling blood vessels in the uterus. A patient related to kidney or any problem related to the stomach, this easy posture is a solution to all the problems.
4. Kandharasana Shoulder Pose
Kandharasana is a yoga. In which the Kandh = shoulder, asana = Position means doing it, the shoulders are emphasized, so it is called Kandharasana. In Kandharsana, meditation is done near the navel or on the Vishuddha Chakra. Vishuddha Chakra is located near the throat. Practicing Kandharsana is beneficial for those who have problems with back pain and spinal disc movements.
The first position: – First, lie in a clean and airy place by placing a gap or mat on it.
Second position: – Then fold your legs on knees and hang on the floor, and then with both hands, hold the position above your two-legged heel.
Third position: – Now keep your head in the floor and stresses the claws and lift the chest, waist, back, buttocks and thighs. Stay in this situation for 2 to 3 minutes and gradually fall into normal condition.
Fourth position: – The entire body weight should be on the shoulders and claws in the entire position of the asana. Practice it 8 to 10 times.
Also Read: Important Yoga for piles by Baba Ramdev
5. Naukasana Boat Pose
Naukasana means the asana of the bot, so we call it Naukasana. When we practice this asana regularly, then there is no fat accumulation in our stomach and waist. Because when we practice this, our waist, hips, legs, and stomach are basically included in it. While practicing this mudra, all of these organs are exercised, as well as persistence and balance in the body parts.
- Lay the mat or the gap on the ground for the practice of boating, lie down on the belly.
- Keep both of your hands in the middle of the head by adding them in front of the head and forward. Mixing and keeping ankles and claws.
- Now breathing slowly and lift the legs and the next part of the body as much as possible. In this way, raise the body so much that the full weight of the body remains on the navel, and the legs and head should be upwards. In this situation, the shape of the body should be such, as if there is a boat size.
- Shake the hands first then move the legs too. But keep the body shaped like the boat. hold the breath as much as possible.
- And then gradually bring the body down to normal and leave the breath leaving the whole body loose. Do this action 3 times in this way.
- Best Yoga for Sciatica Pain – By Baba Ramdev – Fast Result Exercises
- Top 5 Yoga to Prevent and fight with Cancer
- Top 5 Yoga to Make your Heart Healthy
- Baba Ramdev best yoga for back pain
- Garudasana (Eagle Pose) Yoga – Steps, Benefits and Caution
- Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Ardha Matsyendrasana Benefits and steps (Half Lord of the Fishes Pose)
- Baba Ramdev Gomukhasana (Cow Face Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Padahastasana Yoga Benefits and steps – Hand to Foot Pose
- Utkatasana Yoga Method, Benefits & Caution
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayama steps and benefits
- Bahya Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Bhastrika Pranayama Steps and Benefits – Baba Ramdev
- Method and Benefits of Udgeeth Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama (Humming Bee Breathing) steps and benefits
- Dandasana (Staff Pose) steps and benefits
- Dhanurasana Yoga: Steps, Benefits and Precautions
- Padmasana (Lotus Pose) steps and benefits
- Baba Ramdev Makrasana Yoga Steps & Benefits