In this article you will find some effective home remedies for acidity by Baba Ramdev. What is acidity? The problem of digestion is such a situation in which the upper part of the stomach is felt burning and pain. This irritation usually happens immediately after eating food. The main symptoms of the problem of digestion are pain in the upper part of the stomach, lack of appetite, dizziness, and gas in the stomach. During this disorder, there is a sour taste in the mouth and there is a lot of stir in the stomach, after which there is usually a problem of constipation or diarrhea. Acidity is called Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in the language of medicine.
Today, the problem of acidity in the society has become quite common. This problem occurs when the acid present in the stomach comes to the phosphate. It also causes irritation problems in many people’s heart. We should know about acidity symptoms, acidity medicines. Should try to diagnose this problem completely or else it may also change in some major disease.
Also Read: Top 10 Ayurvedic Food Recipes in Hindi
Sometimes, due to acidity, a person may also have a complaint of chest pain. If this problem is happening repeatedly then it becomes a serious problem. Due to acidity, food may also reach the tube from the tube to the respiratory tract, which can cause a cough or respiratory problems. Not only this, acidity problems can also cause blood in the mouth with sour water.
If acidity increases further then it takes the form of an ulcer. If the ulcers stay for a long time, then the path to the stomach gets compressed, causing a lot of reactions to the person. If this ulcer splits, then there may be an infection or a risk of cancer.
Also Read: Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines to Fight with Cancer
Symptoms of acidity
- Sometimes chest pain can occur.
- Come sour dirt.
- Food or sour water (acid) coming in the mouth.
- Jealousy Gas in the stomach.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies For Cold & Cough
Causes of acidity
Whatever we eat, digestion is very important. There are several types of the digestive tract in the stomach for digestion of food like Hydrochloric Acid and Pepsin.
Normally, both acids remain in the stomach and do not come in the middle of the food tube because muscles in the middle of the stomach and food pipe are blocked, which keep the stomach and food pipe off due to contraction. This path opens only when we eat or drink, but sometimes due to some distortion, this path opens automatically, from which hydrochloric acid and pepsin present in the stomach get into the dip of food. When this action starts happening, again and again, the person has acidity problems, which can lead to ulcers.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Diabetes by Baba Ramdev
Other reasons for acidity are as follows
- Irregularity in eating.
- Do not chew the food properly.
- Not drinking enough water.
- Eat more spicy food.
- Smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Triphala powder
- Drink more than water.
- Drink tea and coffee at least.
- Do not take cold drinks or other artificial drinks.
- Eat food and eat for a while, and do not sleep immediately.
- Do not eat more fried or spicy food.
- Use asafetida in food preparation.
Also Read: Patanjali Divya Godhan Ark Benefits
Best Home Remedies For Acidity/Indigestion
Acidity is a problem when the excessive amount of digestive juices goes out in the stomach. Stomach Pain, Gas, Mouth Odour, and Nausea may have problems if you have acidity. People who are often troubled by acidity can be serious for them. Acidity also happens with eating spicy food, eating irregular eating habits or too much stress.
Not only that, people who drink alcohol and tea and coffee drinkers also have acidity problems. Let’s tell you, by following which home remedies you can easily get relief from acidity.
Also Read: Latest Patanjali Products Price List 2018
- Basil leaves can give you immediate relief from acidity, gas, and vomiting. Eat some basil leaves for treatment and eat it. Besides, boil some leaves of basil in water, filter that water. Mix honey in lukewarm water and drink it. This is also a good solution for acidity.
- Cinnamon is a natural antacid that is very good for digestion and keeps the gas away. For treatment, add half a teaspoon of cumin powder in a cup of water and boil. Drink this water two to three times a day. In addition, soup or salad can also be eaten by adding cinnamon powder.
- Drinking buttermilk gives a lot of relief in acidity. In the chest, there is lactic acid to balance the acidity of the stomach. Combine fenugreek seeds with water to treat them and make a paste. Drink this paste in a glass of buttermilk and drink it. It will also improve stomachache and relief from gas. Also, acidity will also end. Black salt and black pepper can also be mixed in this buttermilk for enhancing flavor and better results.
Check out list of all Patanjali Chikitsalaya
- Eating cloves increases the amount of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thereby reducing the acidity of the stomach and relieving acidity. After serving for relief, put two to three cloves in the mouth and lightly chew them.
- Take some fresh mint leaves. Crush them and extract juice from it. Have it on regular basis .
- Take a glass of water, now; add 2 spoons of honey along with same amount of apple cider vinegar in it. Have this resultant drink after having your meals to lessen the acidity.
- Cumin is also a great acid acetic neutralizer which reduces acidity. Along with this, digestion strength also provides relief from stomach pain. Fry the cumin seeds for the treatment and make powder. Drink this powder after eating it and mix it in a glass of water. The cumin powder can be drunk even after mixing it with buttermilk.
Also Read: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits
- Have banana, watermelon or cucumber.
- Ginger has the properties of stomach acidity that gives relief from acidity. After treatment, chew a small piece of ginger in the mouth after eating. Or in a cup of water, crush ginger and boil. Drink this water and drink it.
- Milk prevents the formation of acid in the stomach, as well as stopping gastric acid to prevent acidity problems. However, if there is a problem of acidity, then only drink cold milk. Hot milk is not as beneficial as it is.
- Coconut water is a wonder drink that will make you able to get rid of acid reflux. So, drink 3-4 times coconut water a day.
- Yogurt will provide you immediate result.
- Have herbal tea made with spearmint and licorice.
- Have a glass of warm water in the morning every day.
Also Read: Baba Ramdev’s 10 Tips for weight loss with Diet Chart
- Jaggery has very good food ingredients for digestion, and eating jaggery also reduces the stomach acidity, which provides relief from acidity. Eat a piece of jaggery every day after eating for treatment. However, this remedy is not suitable for sugar patients.
- Fennel helps in digesting food and keeps the gas away. After eating the food everyday chew the fennel in the mouth. Mishri can also be mixed with fennel. Doing so gives relief from acidity.
- Drink cabbage juice daily.
- Take a spoon of soda in a glass of water.
- Divya Avipattikara Curna/ Divya Mukta Sukti Bhasm.
- Eat fruits like dates, apples, figs, bananas and jambul fruits. Having mango, coconut, wood apple and pomegranate is also beneficial. Leaves of carrot, curry, and celery also prove wonderful to control acidity.
Also Read: Anulom-Vilom Pranayama steps and benefits
- Drink coconut water 3-4 times a day. Have a plateful of watermelon (tarbooz) and/or cucumber (kheera) every hour.
- Harad juice- Chewing a piece of harad is an age-old remedy.
Vajrasanas for 15 mins after taking your malpractice pranayama on daily basis.
- Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums – Patanjali Ayurveda
- Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- Home Remedies For Dengue Fever – Best Herbal Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Babies
- Patanjali Medicine for Gallbladder stone
- Patanjali Isabgol or Psyllium Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, and Price
- Patanjali Peedantak Vati benefits, Uses, dosage and price
- Patanjali Green tea benefits, dosage, and price
- Home Remedies For Yellow Fever | Treatment, symptoms, and Vaccine Cost
- How to remove blackheads at Home | Best Skincare Treatment
- Giloy benefits (guduchi) , Uses, Dosage, Side effects – Patanjali Products
- Home Remedies For Gastric Problem | Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Gas
- Home Remedies For Viral Fever | Ayurvedic Medicine For Viral Fever
- Home Remedies For Asthma | Herbal Medicine For Asthma
- Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati Benefits, Price – Patanjali Weight Loss Medicine
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Face, Hairs, and Skin, Review, Price
- Patanjali Ashvashila Capsules Benefits, Uses, Quantities and Side Effects
- Top 20 Patanjali Ashwagandha Health benefits and side effects
- Patanjali Products and Medicines For Weight Loss
- Divya Yauvanamrit Vati benefits and side effects